Epilogue

Special shout out to @Cabdies04 she also has been with me since day one. I'm sorry Hun I forgot about you.

Nobody Pov

Keenan, Angie, and Kelsey all walked in the mall. All holding hands. Kelsey holding Angie hand and Angie holding Keenan hand. Everybody looked at them and told them what a cute little family they were.

Angie did a good job on covering up her bruises with make up and not make her self look like a clown. She applaud herself.

They walked in Jared. The jewelry store.

"Hello welcome to Jared is there anything in particular you looking for?"

"Nah just looking for now. But you can point me in the direction if the engagement rings tho." Keenan said back to the lady.

"For men or ladies? Or both?" She asked them.

"Ladies." Keenan said.

"Both."  Angie said."

Keenan turn to Angie.

"Baby you don't have to get me a ring now."

"Yes I do. I'm not about to be the only one wearing a engagement ring& you don't." Angie rolled her eyes.

Keenan just sighed.

"Both." He said.

The lady laughed and showed them the rings.

"Awww I like this one got you." Angie said pointing to a ring with a diamond in the middle.

"What I look like wearing a diamond on my finger?" Keenan looked at her side ways.

"My man." She said back.

Kel was pulling on Keenan pants leg. She wanted him to hold her.

Keenan pick her up.

"You guys such a pretty family." The sales lady smiled and said to them.

"Thanks." Keenan and Angie said at the same time.

Kelsey laid her head on Keenan shoulder and yawn.

"Aww my baby sleepy we need to hurry up and get her home." Keenan said to Angie.

"I already got my ring for you. You just need to get my ring." Angie said.

Keenan picked Angie ring out.

Keenan had an idea in his head. He didn't gave Angie the proper proposal so he about to make this good.

After they paid for the stuff, they walked out the store not before thanking the lady.

"Wait a min." Keenan said to her. He gave Kelsey to her.

Remind you that they was still in the mall drawing attention to themselves. This is what Keenan wants.

"Since I didn't ask you to marry me the right way. Guess I'll do it now." Keenan said. A little bit nervous. Keenan don't get nervous.

"Listen Danny we both started off on the wrong foot. But I want to do it right this time. I love you. I think I love you the first time I met you. But me being stubborn. A Jackass, I didn't paid attention to it. I may not be the easiest person to get along with. I might make mistakes. You know why and the situation, but I still going to love you and respect you. I'm sorry for all my bullshit I put you through in the past. I hope you can forgive." Keenan said then got down on one knee.

"Angelica Danielle will you marry me?" Keenan said looking up in Angie teary face.

"Yes." She whispered.

Keenan stand up and pulled her in his arms. And gave a her big ass kiss. As the audience cheer and clapped for them.

"I love you Keenan.

"I love you too baby. Now let's get out of here.

*************
This is the end of Angie and Keenan story.

Their  wedding will take place in another one of the family books. I don't know which one yet.

I would like to thank all my readers who read this book. Who gave votes and comments. Thanks! To my ghost readers I thank you guys too without y'all my views wouldn't be shit. Y'all the best also. Y'all go unnoticed. But not from me y'all the shit ayyye lol . Lemme stop. Lol.

What y'all think?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014

Check out "Misunderstood" Sam story