Chapter 4

When I got home I quickly ran up to my room and changed my outfit. I wanted to look pretty when I went over Jacobs house.

I decided to wear my California shirt, blue studded shorts, my mustache necklace, sunglasses with my gray Jordan's. I wore my hair up in a mess bun with a bandanna. I sprayed myself down with my favorite perfume etc. that I got from rue21.

I grabbed my bag that had a camera on it an put everything I needed in it. I was finally ready I looked at myself in the mirror and said "It's gonna be okay. I got this. It's just Jacob."

I ran downstairs and out the door. I was so nervous.

----------------------

I parked in his driveway and just sat in my car. I never thought I would be coming to his house. I felt my phone vibrating. I had a call from some number. So I answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Your still coming right? Your late." It was Jacob.

"Um. Yeah. I'm coming in now. Sorry." I said.

"Hah. Okay. Bye." He said an hung up. I was confused on how he got my number I never gave it to him. I pushed that aside and got out and walked up to the door. I knocked on the door.

"Coming." I heard a girls voice call through the door. For some reason that kind of got me mad. I guess I was hoping it would just be me and him. The door opened an there stood Jazelle. I forgot that her and Jacob where related.

"Oh hey Anna. I like your outfit, but I didn't know you wanted to come over you should have told me." Jazelle said.

"Actually she's here for me. Not you Jazelle." Jacob said walking up to the door with a little smile on his face.

"Oh. I see. Well come on in." Jazelle said smiling at me. And then walking away.

"Thanks." I said. Stepping in me an Jacob where just standing an staring at each other he was taller than me by a couple inches. I could smell his axe it smelt really good.

"We can do it in the living room or we can go to my room if you want." Jacob said. I was confused on what he was talking bout.

"Do it as in have sex?" I asked.

"Haha. No Anna the project. Why would I be talking bout sex? Hah." Jacob laughed.

'We can do that another time.'

"What did you say?" I asked. It happened again he got in my head. He winked at me.

"Come on we should go an start on this project." He said.

We walked into the living room where Ray and Jazelle were working on there project.

"Umm. Can ya'll go somewhere else? Me and Ray already have the living room." Jazelle said.

"Yeah. Do you just wanna go to my room?" Jacob asked. I was nervous to be by myself with him. What if the dream came true. I barley know him.

"Um. Sure I guess." I said quietly.

"We don't have to if you don't want to. Anna I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He said looking at me.

"No. Your not it's okay. I don't mind." I said trying to look like I didn't care. I did really I was worried that I wouldn't be able to control myself. I was never alone with a boy.

"Well after you." Jacob said. I started up the stairs. When I got to the top I stopped and turned to look at him.

"I dunno where your room is." I said quietly.