Chapter 23

~ Jacob P.O.V ~

I was in the van again. Tonya was moving me to a different location.

"Sorry Jacob but I found that phone pager thing you used to call Anna, and I had to move you. It's not time for you to be saved. Maybe this time you won't get saved at all." She laughed. "I doubt she cares bout you anyways. I mean she did have that whole make out session with Ray. So it shouldn't matter to you." She walked away.

"Tonya ! Tonya ! " I shouted.

"You called." She said walking back in my view.

"Let me talk to her please. Just one last time. Let me talk to her."

"Hmm let me think. No !" She walked away twitching her butt from here to there. Hank came into my view.

"Welp time to go. Night night pretty boy." He hit me I fell my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I was out.

__________

~ Jazelle P.O.V ~

"Omgosh ! Thank you Caleb !" I said excited.

We found my brother. I bent over and kissed him.

"Omgosh thank you so much !" I walked out the door and went to the car. I was ready to go get Jacob.

Ray walked out slowly.

"So he gets a kiss, okay." He look mad.

"What's wrong with you ?"

"Jazelle what are we ? Are we dating or no ?" He asked turning in his seat towards me.

"Ray.."

"No Jazelle answer me, are we together or no ?" He sat there waiting for me keys in his hand.

We sat there for a minute till I finally said something.

"No Ray...we're not together."

"Okay." He started the car and drove us back to my house.

When we got there we went inside.

"ANNA !" I yelled. I knew she would be happy to hear that we knew where Jacob was.

But she didn't answer.

"ANNA ! I got some great news !!" I said running up the stairs to Jacobs room. I thought she was still sleeping.

I open the door to his room. The bed was made and she wasn't in there.

"Hmm." I went back downstairs. "Did you see Anna ?" I asked Ray he was in the living room eating and watching t.v .

"Nope. She could be downstairs." He said.

I went down the hall to the basement door. "Anna ?" no answer.

"Ugh ! Where is she." I walked into the kitchen hungry. Then I seen a note.

' I went over to Jadens house, we're gonna look for Jacob. I should be back soon. ~ Annabelle '

"She doesn't listen." I was mad. I went back to the front door. "I'm going to Jadens house !" I yelled.

"Why ?" ray asked getting up and coming to the door.

"Cause that's where Anna is."

I walked out and ran to his house. This bitch was fucking stupid. Why don't pregnant white bitches listen damn !

________