Chapter 6

When we got to his house we smelt Chinese food. We walked in the kitchen where Ray and Jazelle where eating Chinese.

"Hey! Ya'll want some. We bought enough for all of us." Jazelle said with noodles hanging from her mouth.

"Are you hungry?" Jacob asked me.

"Um yeah." I said.

"Okay. We can bring it to my room if you want." He said.

"Okay."

"Why you always taking Anna up to your room? What if I wanna see her beautiful face and talk to her?" Ray asked. I blushed when he said that.

"Cause I can nigga."

"Anna that Mexican nigga your with wants to get in your pants girl. You gonna let him hit?" Ray asked. I started to blush and looked away.

"Shutup! That'a not true." Jacob said going at him.

"And if I let him 'hit' it would be none of your business." I said. Jazelle and Jacob started laughing.

"Hah okay. When you want a real man you can come to me." Ray said.

"When you become a real man that will be the day." I said back. Jacob started laughing. Jazelle choked on her noodles and I walked away.

"Dang cuz she got you good." Jacob said hitting Ray.

"Shutup and go upstairs." Ray said.

-----------------

I was laying down in his bed listening to music and eating my food.

"He mad. Haha but that's not why I bring you to my room you know that right?" Jacob said sitting down on the ground in front of me.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"I bring you up here so we can be alone cause my sister is annoying an Ray sometimes gets on my nerves."

"Ha oh. Well I like being in your room it's nice." I said smiling at him.

------------

We where cuddling and letting the music play. Jacob was making circles with his finger on my arm and I was playing with his other hand. He finally broke the silence.

"Anna." He said looking down at me.

"Yes?"

"Tell me bout the motorcycle crash."

"Um okay." I said putting his hand down. "It happened when I was like 4 or 5 years old. My dad was cleaning his motorcycle he said when my mom came back with the car he would take me out to get some ice cream. My mom was taking a long time and I always wanted to ride on his motorcycle, but my mom always said No. She didn't want me to get hurt. But I threw a fit when my dad said no cause he never really told me no cause I was his little princess. I was screaming and crying for awhile when he finally said okay an that I couldn't tell my mom. We where almost there-"

"When a car hit y'all. Your dad tried to get around from getting hit but it didn't work. You went flying, broke your leg and arm. And the doctor said that you hit your head pretty hard. Your mom was mad at your dad, he came out with just a broken leg. She was yelling at him saying "you hurt my baby." and stuff. You where in a coma for a couple months. When you finally came out you didn't really remember what happen your mom and dad told you everything." Jacob said. My mouth dropped.

"Um h-h-how did you know all that?" I asked surprised.

"Cause I was there." He said.

"What!?" I said sitting up and looking at him like he was crazy. He couldn't have been there I didn't know him when I was younger.