Chapter 14

~Anna P.O.V~

I woke up to a strong arm around me an snoring. I was a little scared. Did someone kidnap me while I was sleeping? Nope I'm still in Jacobs room. I was to scared to see who it was but I had to. So I turned my head just a little an there was RayRay sound asleep cuddled up to me.

Aww he look so cute an peaceful when he was sleeping. Well when you tune out the snoring he peaceful. But how did he get in the bed? I moved my feet cause they feel asleep when I notice someone was curled up at the end of the bed. It was Trey. What the fudge! When did they get in here!? I moved a little an so did Ray. Great. I looked over the bed an there was Craig sleeping on the floor. I'm guessing he was probably in the bed to once upon a time but probably got kicked off.

I nudged Ray. Which I guess was a bad idea cause he rolled on me. Which knocked the breathe out of me. Ugh! He was heavy not that he was fat but he was musclier.

"R-ray. Your. Killing. Me." I said didn't help. He kept on snoring. Great so this is how I was gonna die. How lovely ! I layer there a whole just letting Ray lay on me. Then I had to pee so I used all my muscle to try an get him off. I was to weak. So I screamed.

"AHHHH!"

He woke up an so did the others they all looked at me. Then at Ray who was still laying on me but I was able to breathe finally.

"Damn Anna what was that for!" He asked.

"Umm well your on me. An I kinda couldn't breathe."

He looked down. "Oh my bad." Half of him was still on me the bottom half.

"So can you get off?" He blushed.

"Oh yeah my bad." He moved.

"Thanks. Now why are y'all here?" I asked looking at all of them.

"Well you know we missed you!" Trey said giving me a big smile. He'a smile was so beautiful. He had nice white teeth an I like to sometimes call him a little vampire because they look like vampire teeth.

"Yeah. And you know I needed someone to cuddle with." Ray winked at me. I blushed.

"An I have nightmares so I had to climb into bed with someone an I didn't want to go to my moms room." Craig said smiling.

"Haha. Y'all are to cute." I laughed. They all started laughing too. "But seriously why did y'all come?"

"Well we just wanted to make sure that you where okay. You know. Cause I mean it must be scary an hard for you since you seen Jacob get tooken an your sleeping in his room. We couldn't just let you be by yourself. I know I couldn't." Ray said scooting closer to me. It was cute an nice that they wanted to make sure I was okay I didn't really have that all the time now since my dad was on a business trip.

"Well thank you. I love that y'all came." I said smiling. Jazelle walked in an was confused an surprised.

"Umm what's happening?"

"Well I guess the boys came over last night an slept in here with me." I said.

"Oh. Well imma take a shower." She said turning around an leaving. I think that she mad that the boys pay more attention to me then her now. But it wasn't like that until Jacob was taken.

"Well I'm hungry imma go see what Mrs. Perez is cooking." Craig said getting up.

"Yeah me to." Trey got up and followed him. Which left me an Ray all by our selfs.

"I'm still a little tired so I won't nun if you leave me." I said yawning.

"I am too." He laid back down an turnt his back to me. So I did same. He turned towards me an put his arm around me like Jacob would. An pulled me closer to him. I turned to face him then curled up in a ball in his arms an started crying he letted me cry an cry until I fell asleep.

-------------

~RayRay P.O.V~

Yeah okay so maybe I did have a crush on Anna but so what. It isn't my fault that she's what my heart wants. It's a natural thing.

But holding her just makes me wish that she was going out with me instead of Jacob. I hope that's not a bad thing to wish for. At first I thought she would push my arm off of her but she didn't. She actually turned around and curled up into me. Now isn't that so cute an sweet. She was crying though. I didn't actually know why but I just letted her. I didn't mind. I would be anything she wanted at this point an for now I guess I'm the guy that she needs me to hold her so she feels love.

And imma be here for her. I mean an dude can enjoy it while it lasts right? Yes.

Craig walked in he paused and just looked at the picture of me holding Anna.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Shhhh. She's sleeping." I said looking down at her to make sure Craig didn't wake her up. Nope she was sound asleep.

"Mmhmm. Did she just curl up close to you like she is or did you do that?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Man Craig shutup. She actually did she was crying."

"Oh well breakfast ready. Mrs. Perez made some pancakes, sausages, hash browns, eggs, fresh fruit an some juice."

"Sounds good but I'm good for now I'll wait till she wakes up." I said nodding my head towards Anna.

"Yeah okay. Well me an Trey gonna go an get some groceries in a little with Mrs. Perez." He said walking out the door.

"Okay." I was tired but for some reason couldn't go back to sleep. Anna moved a little closer. She smelt good. Like really good. Ion know what her scent is but it was good. Vanilla she smelt like vanilla. I fell asleep from the smell of vanilla.

-------------

~Jacob P.O.V~

I woke up on a cold hard concrete floor. Well we arrived at the place. My stomach started growling. Man momma probably making breakfast right now for Jazelle an all then back at home.

Ugh I miss home. I missed my warm comfy bed. Hot showers. My moms cooking. And I miss Anna. I would do anything just to see her face. To see her blush again after a kiss. I miss the smell of vanilla while we cuddled in my bed. I miss her voice her hands when she would play in my hair. How we would always get lost in conversations together.

I know one thing for sure though Tonya aint gonna touch her ! Some how imma get out like always an when I do I'm taken Anna far away. Shit ! Tonya has my phone. Damnit! She can just call Anna an tell her where to find me. An knowing her she'll come. Damn Anna please don't.

Even if I tell her not to come she'll still come...but I know what I have to do if it comes down to it...

I'll tell her I don't love her. That I'm gonna go back with Tonya. And its best for her that she moves on...

I really hope that doesn't have to happen.

-------------