Chapter 21

~Jacob P.O.V~

I was still on some table tied down. Tonya was on her phone texting.

"Did you know your little Anna is trying to get help finding you? Isn't that so cute !? But what she doesn't know is that the person she went to for help is also helping me ! Haha. Oh and the best part is she's pregnant ! So I guess not only will I be killing your love one but I would also be killing your child too. " Tonya said laughing. She was fucking evil.

"Don't fucking touch her ! I swear I'll kill you ! " I yelled.

"Bitch how the fuck are you gonna kill me? Did you forget I got you tied down so that you can't touch me !?" She punched me. "Nigga I could kill you and Anna fucking belle and you wouldn't be able to do shit but watch! And then I could possible even kill your WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY !! And you, you wouldn't be able to do SHIT !" She grabbed something and stabbed me.

"Ahh !"

"But don't worry Jacob." She started stroking my face. "I won't kill you. No I'll have someone else do that. I think Jaden will enjoy doing that since he doesn't like you. But just look at it as I'm doing you a favor." She was by my ear.

"How the fuck are you doing me a favor!?"

"Oh. Didn't Anna tell you? Didn't Ray tell you?" She asked.

"Tell me what!?"

"They kissed." I was shocked. Ray kissed my girl ! I'm over here getting beat and shit and Ray kissed my girl. What the fuck !

"Your...your lying." I turned my head to look her in the eyes.

"Saddly no I'm not. Jaden seen it all. They where cuddling in your bed. Then I guess they started making out. He thought they where gonna start fucking cause Ray pulled Anna on his lap." I was just looking at her not saying anything. My heart broke a little. I turned my head and started clenching my teeth pissed. "Sorry Jacob. But I guess Anna is already over you and found someone new. And come on let's face it she's a hoe." She smiled and walk away.

I was pissed. I was sitting here trying to keep Tonya form killing Anna, an she and Ray was over there making out. In my bed ! I know one thing for sure.

Ray gonna get his ass beat !

____________

~Anna P.O.V~

When I arrived back at Jazelle's house there was Pizza Hut in the kitchen. I walked over and got me some. I found them all sitting in the living room just talking.

"Aye Anna your back ! Come on we talking bout how we gonna get Jacob back." Ray said smiling.

"Oh. Well guess what !" I said.

"What?" They all asked.

"Ha Jaden said he'll help with finding him ! That's why I went over to his house today I thought since his dad use to work with the cops and shit that he could help us make this faster." I smiled looking around at all of them.

"We don't like that nigga Anna." Craig said.

"And we sure the fuck don't need his help. We know what we doin'. " Trey said.

"Man Anna we don't need no other nigga trynna help us. Shit we don't even know if he working with Tonya !" Ray said getting all mad.

"Yeah. Y'all know that bitch dated him right ?" Craig asked.

"What ?" I was confused.

"Yeah Jaden and Tonya had a little thing going on." Ray said nodding his head.

"That's one of the reasons why we don't mess with him." Jazelle said biting her pizza.

"Why didn't y'all tell me before !? "

"We didn't know you was going over there to ask him for his help." Trey said.

"Ugh! Well I doubt he's working with Tonya and if he is oh well. I just want to get Jacob back !"

"You won't be saying that if she kills your ass." Trey mumbled.

"Damn Anna stop being so fucking stupid ! Fuck Jaden ! We can find Jacob ourself ! We don't need no other bitch ass nigga like Jaden ! We have someone that can track Jacob down ! Shit you have any idea how many times we did this !? We know what the fuck we doing !" Ray said raising his voice.

"You don't have to fucking yell at me ! I'm not a little fucking kid ! I understand damn ! I won't ask for anyone's help ! I'll won't do shit ! Ill just let y'all do everything how bout that !? " I left the room and went upstairs to Jacobs room I slammed the door and laid in his bed.

"We're gonna be find baby I promise. We'll find daddy, then we'll go far far away. I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise." I said rubbing my tummy. "Everything's gonna be alright." I fell asleep.

_____________

I had the same dream about me and Jacob. I started crying when I woke up.

I got up after 3mins of just laying there crying and went to go take a shower.

After my shower I put on my black skinny jeans, a half shirt that says the peace spreader it showed a little bit of my tummy ( I wanna show off my stomach cause I'm pregnant even though no one will no. ) with my jean jacket on. I went in the bathroom and did my hair. I put some hair spray an moose in it so I can wear my natual curls, I quickly put a black beanie on that says spread the peace then I grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs I slipped into my black combat boots and walked out the door.

No one was home, and I wasn't bout to stay in the house all day. I had to find Jacob.

And I needed Jadens help.