Chapter 30

Anna P.O.V

Tonya was standing in the doorway. I was scared. She could do anything to me an I couldn't stop her, all because I had shit all on me. Well great I guess I'm on my death bed. At least I was in the hospital.

Stop don't think like that !

Why not it's true we both know it.

Yeah I was talking to myself so what.

Tonya started walking towards me.

Press the button to call the nurse !

I can't find it !

It's right there stupid head. On the side of the fucking bed !

She had a evil grin on her face. I felt around an found the button. I wasn't gonna press it until she did something. So then the nurse will have to kick her out.

Yeah I wasn't stupid.

"Hi Anna. Do you remember me ? we met at that little dance off, Jacob brought you." I couldn't say anything there was a huge tube down my throat I just nodded my head. "I heard you were in the hospital. So I thought I could pay you a little visit. Also heard you where pregnant." I nodded again. I closed my eyes when I did an tears instantly burned them. One being a rebel slide down my cheek. I knew Jaden had told her.

"Aww Anna don't cry. Jacob just fine. He misses you a lot. Always asking to talk to you. But I had to say no since he choose to sneak an call you." She was at the foot of the bed. "You miss him don't you ?" Another little rebel slid down my face.

Stop crying !

I yelled at myself. She started laughing. "Here I brought you something. It's a picture. Of Jacob." She walked over to me and showed me a picture of some messed up person. I was breathing heavily. "That him, I know he looks horrible but that him. One and only Jacob Anthony Perez." My tear didn't care the started running out my eyes. She looked at me an smiled. "Don't worry he isn't dead yet."

I wasn't expecting for her to do what she did next but once she did I pressed the button.

She started pulling out the tube that was down my throat. I was gagging an choking I felt like I was gonna throw up. Then it was out. She started pulling everything out of me.

"It's gonna be okay Anna. I'll save you. You an your baby i'll send you to a nice peaceful place."

I felt it.

The liquid rush into by veins.

She injected me with something.

The nurse barged in an grabbed her.

"Leave her alone let her die !!"

Someone was next to me.

"Honey stay with me okay. It's gonna be alright."

My eyes were growing heavy.

"Hey. Hey. Don't close your eyes keep them on me."

He was cute. A pretty boy.

I reached my hand out to him. He took it.

I pulled him to my lips and whispered.

"Tell him... I love him..."

I simply closed my eyes.

I was getting pulled away.

Everything went silent.

Everything went dark.

________________________

O.O awww shit !!!

I know y'all hate me now ! but that's okay cause I still love y'all 😚 ❤

Books coming to & end Anna might be dead.

Shit all bad !!

Wonder what's gonna happen next !

Hang in there !! babies !!