Chapter 28

Jacob P.O.V

I was worn out from getting tourchered but I got to see Anna. She look nice her belly was forming.

I missed her so much. I closed my eyes still laying on the table in my blood and imagine that I was with Anna.

I walked into a bright room. Anna was standing in the middle. She was looking t something that I couldn't see.

"Anna !" I yelled to her. She turned around slowly and a smile appeared on her face making her eye light up.

She ran up to me and I embraced her in a nice warm hug.

"Jacob. I miss you so much." She said in my shoulder.

"I miss you to." I kissed her forehead tears forming in my eyes. "Anna I promise ill be back. I promise this will never happen again. This is the last time I will be taken."

"Jacob, I just want you back. I need you." Her voice cracked she was crying.

"Shh Anna. It's okay. Ill be back soon I promise." I pulled back and look down at her whipping the trails of tears for her face. We locked eyes and then I kissed her slowly.

She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer. Kissing me more passionately.

I pulled back to get air.

"Oh how I miss you."

We kissed some more.

Then she was gone.

Disappeared out of no where.

I was left alone.

"Anna !? Anna !?"

My eyes snapped open.

"Anna. " I whispered her name.

I knew she was in trouble. Or something happened.

But I didn't know what.

**********************************

Hey my lovelies !

Yes yes I left you with a little cliffhanger kind of !

But oh well deal with it ! ^.^

I know this chapter was short but I thought that maybe y'all she see what was happening with Jacob.

& I thought I could give you a break with all the P.O.V in one chapter.

But anywhore I hope you like it !!

Don't forget to comment & vote

Hugs & kisses

~The Misfit Princess 👑

P.s go check out my new book How To Love !! ☺