Chapter 24

~ Anna P.O.V ~

I was so happy to find out where Jacob was at. I couldn't help smiling. I gave Jaden a big hug forgetting he was working with Tonya. I started crying it was time to get Jacob.

"Thanks Jaden. Thank you so much." I back up. Whipping my tears.

"Ehh no problem, anything for you. That's what best friends are for." He gave me his best smile.

"Jaden ? If we're best friends then why are you working with Tonya ?" I asked I didn't mean for it to slip out but it just did.

He look like a deer caught in a head light.

"They where right, we can't trust you." I started backing up. "How could you !? I really fucking trusted you ! I didn't want to believe them but they were right !!" I turned around walking out his dad office.

"Anna. Annabelle I'm sorry. If you were a guy you would understand why." He said grabbing my arm.

"Let go of me Jaden ! leave me the fuck alone. I don't care anymore ! I don't need you ! We're not friends !" i snatched my arm away and walked down the stairs. I was bout to open the door but Jaden stopped me.

"Look Anna I'm sorry ! but Tonya damn ! That bitch can trick a nigga ! And she know how to give good-" I cut him off.

"I don't give a flying fuck ! Move !" I pushed him out the way and opened the door bumping into Jazelle.

"Jazelle what are you doing here ?" I asked surprise. She look mad! guessing she read the note.

"Bitch I'm here to get you ! Why the fuck don't you listen ! Come on !" she said grabbing me by my arm. Jaden stepped up.

"Bitch back down ! You a fake ass nigga ! Tryin to act like her friend but working with the bitch that took her boyfriend and baby daddy ! So take your big ass ears and fly back into your fucking house ! monkey ass nigga !" She said stepping up to Jaden. He stepped back and went inside closing the door.

"Bitch I fucking swear you do that shit again imma kill you my fucking self !!" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to the house.

"Hah sorry. I just wanted to find Jacob thats all." I said.

"Well cracker we found him ! now we just need to get that nigga !" she said smiling.

"Yeah we did to !" I smiled. "When we going to get him ?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, I promise !" she smiled we reached the house and went inside.

"Anna ! where you been ?" Trey said.

"Nigga shut the fuck up I already told you !" Ray said walking towards me. "Did you get what you want ?" he asked his eyebrows raised.

"Umm, yeah we found where he is, and I found out y'all were right he working with Tonya." I said looking down.

"Well duh ! We already told you that !" he laughed.

"Haha I know."

"Maybe she just needed to know that it was true." Craig said shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay you guys. We need to talk bout getting Jacob back." Jazelle said.

"Aye Anna you alright ?" Ray asked.

"Umm I think I need to lay down. I don't feel so good."

"You can go lay in Jacobs bed." Jazelle said.

I walked upstairs. I lost my balance and fell down the stairs.

"OMGOSH ANNA" Jazelle came running.

Then I faded out. Into a dark emptiness.