Chapter 34

Anna P.O.V

Jacob proposed.

My heart started racing. I was happy, excited.

I imagined this exact thing happening. Dreamed of it.

But I didn't think it would happen with me being in the hospital no it was always one of those cliché things. Us walking on the beach and shit.

But this, this was better.

I started crying of course when he pulled out the small box I was surprised shocked. Wasn't expecting that to happen.

When he pulled out the ring I was even more surprised shocked that this was actually happening. He didn't say anything. He didn't have to looking into his eyes I knew everything he wanted to say. I plucked it all out of those nice dreamy eyes of his. He didn't have to say a word.

Of course I said yes. I was so happy excited. He was everything I wanted. Always will be, and now I know I will have him forever all to myself well until our baby Miracle comes and joins us.

Yes we named our baby Miracle. Cliché I rather not think of it like that. I don't. She is a miracle baby she survived through a lot already, stuff that other babies probably wouldn't be able to. She was a strong baby she was absolutely a miracle, so the name fits her perfectly.

I was realeased from the hospital after two days. Finally able to just relax and not have to worry about nothing except for when my lovely baby girl will be coming and when the wedding would be.

Tonya well let's just say when Imani brought me to her I was pissed yeah but it all vanished. I didn't have time for the bitch not at all. We didn't beat her I just simply talked to her let her know what it was.

"If you mess with my family I will fuck you up pregnant or not. I don't need your shit. Get over the shit that happened in the past with Jacob and all them cause it's long gone and over with. Your brother is dead and you can't do nothing about it. Unless you want to meet him now you better never mess with my family again and I mean it cause I'm not fucking scared to kill you after what you did to me to Jacob. Differently since you decided to hurt me when I was pregnant and could have killed my child. I will not hesitate hurting you if I hear that you did one little thing to my family. I will gladly kill you, okay. Now go. Go and don't look back."

I nudged her a little she turned on her feet and walked away without a word. Then she turned around and faced me.

"Sorry." Nodding and leaning against Jacob I watch as she walked on and never looked back. That was the last day I seen Tonya what happened to her I have no fucking clue all I know is she isn't messing with us and that's all that mattered.

My dad was happy to see me when Jacob dropped me off but I knew something was wrong. Something happened.

"Dad what's wrong ?" We where sitting at a the table eating our dinner.

"Annabelle I got the news yesterday. Your grandma called and told me. I didn't know this would happen." He put his fork down pushing his food away shaking his head in his hands.

"Dad what are you talking about ? what happen ? Is she and grandpa alright ?"

"Yes their fine. But. . . Your mom she's not. . ." I understood. I finally got what happened they didn't call about them they called to tell us something happened to mom.

Only one thing came to mind.

She was dead.

"Is. . . Is she okay ?" I felt hot tears stinging my eyes. As much as my mom wasn't there for me when I needed her I couldn't bare if she was dead.

"She's. . . She died. . ." He was crying now. "She overdosed." The tears escaped heating up my face. This was to much.

"W-why. . ."

"I dunno Anna. I dunno." He shook his head. I got up.

"I need some air." I walked to the door.

"She loved you. You know that right. She loved you a lot." He said I nodded and walked out I sat down on the steps and cried. Just cried. Letting all of it out. The women that carried me for 8 months overdosed. She killed herself, I felt like it was all my fault. If we didn't move if I didn't make a big deal about getting bullied none of this would have happened. She would still be alive. If we just stayed with her she would still be here.

But then we would have never been together.

His voice broke through all my thoughts. I looked up and he was standing in front of me. He sat down by me and pulled me into him.

"I'm sorry Anna." I cried harder. He was right if it wasn't for my finally outburst of getting bullied me and him would have never been together.

"It's gonna be fine I promise. We'll get through this."

"It's all my fault."

"No it's not. It not your fault at all."

"Then why does it feel like it is ?"

"Because your making yourself think it is. Your telling yourself it's your fault but it's not. It's not your fault at all. You didn't know she would do something like this at all. So how could to have stopped it ? You couldn't." I tried believing him but I couldn't. I haven't seen or talk to me mom ever since we left. I forgotten all about her. Washed her out my life and now she was really out my life and I would never see her again. The thought made me cry even more.

No child no person wants to know that they will never see their mom again. No matter what their mom has done. She could have been the worst parent ever they still wouldn't want to know they would never see her again cause even I she was the worst mom ever she loved them just never showed it.

So my heart is broken knowing my mom gone from this earth.

"We'll get through this, I'll be here for you always no matter what. I promise." I stopped crying and nodded my head I believed him. Every word that flew out his mouth I knew was true.

"I love you Jacob."

"I love you too Annabelle. I always will." He walked me up to my laying down with me. We cuddled and j latex there wondering if this is how it was gonna be from now on. If everything would go back to normal. Then I fell asleep in his arms.

I felt safe. And I knew as long as I had him and Miracle everything would be okay.

With him by my side I would be able to get through anything.

___________________________

There it is the ending of 'In Love With The Bad Boy' ! The book if finally finished.

Thanks to everyone that read it and supported it.

I hoped you enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed writing he ^.^

Don't worry there will be a sequel of course.

Do stay tuned for that.

It should be coming soon

Well love y'all ! ❤️