Chapter 11

Jazelle walked in a little later an just looked around. Ray was still on the floor just sitting there. Craig was still holding me while I cried. Trey was just standing there looking out the window. She was just taking in everything just standing there.

No one said anything. We all just stayed were we where an just let the silent wrap around us. We all knew Jacob was gone. We knew we wouldn't see him for a while. But they. They all knew more than I did. They said this happen before. An now that it happen again I'm gonna find out why it's happening.

Craig got up picking me up with him and walk to the couch. He sat down an put me next to him wrapping his arm around me, I was curled in a ball against him. I stopped crying. An it completely silent. After a while Ray came over an sat on the couch by me he put his hand on my leg an gave it a little squeeze. I put my hand over his an squeezed it a little.

My phone started vibrating. I quickly pulled it out an look to see who it was.

My dad...I forgotten all about him. He never texted me when he said he would. I unlocked my phone an read the message.

Dad : Hey princess. Sorry I haven't texted or call you been really busy. I won't be home as soon as I thought I was I'll be just an Extra two weeks. Love you.

Me : ugh ! Okay I think I can manage. Love you to gtg.

Really. An extra two weeks. Just perfect more time for me to be home alone.

-----------------

After a while of just sitting in silents Jazelle finally spoke.

"Anna I think it's time for you to go home. Come on I'll take you." She said.

"Do I have to? Imma be home alone.." I didn't wanna be alone after what happened.

"I'll stay the night then. We'll swing by my house so I can get some clothes come on." I got up an so did Craig an Ray. They walked us to the door then gave me a hug.

"Thanks Craig." I said when he gave me a hug. Then Ray pushed him away giving me a big bear hug.

"I love you Annabelle. And everything's gonna be alright. We'll get Jacob back I promise you that. We always do." He whispered in my ear. I believe him. And it was bar cause they went through this before.

"I love you to. An I know we will." I said back. I gave him a kiss on the cheek then went inside to get a hug from Trey who was minding his own business back in the house. "I don't get a hug goodnight!?" I asked nudging him a little on the shoulder.

"Come an sit." He said patting the spot on the couch beside him. I was confused.

"Trey I'm going home."

"I know that, but that has nothing to do with you sitting right here by me. Now come an sit." He looked up at me and patted the spot again. I walked around the couch an day down by him. He was watching basketball. He swung his arm around me an pulled me closer. My head was on his shoulder.

"Jacob told me to tell you something. Ya know before he was taken an all." He said still watching the game. The others where still at the door waiting for me. But I didn't care I wanted to know what Jacob told Trey.

"What did he say ?" I asked confused, happy, excited, curious all batched up into one. Butterflies where going crazy in my tummy making me nervous.

"Ehh he said something about something. I forgot." He wasn't paying attention he was lost in the basketball game thats why he forgot but I wasn't gonna give in that easy.

"Trey what did he say?"

"I forgot but I wrote it down. Ill show you tomorrow kay. See ya Anna." He gave me a squeeze.