Chapter 31

Tonya P.O.V

I needed to kill her now.

She had to die.

I want him to feel the pain I did when he killed my brother.

The only person I actually cared about.

The only person I had in my life.

He took that away from me.

So I had to take Anna away from him.

Sure I felt bad. She was pregnant.

So if she died so would the baby.

But I didn't care. And to be honest I didn't feel bad.

He did this.

Not me.

So I went to the hospital and after talking for a while. I started taking everything out of her.

First the big long tube in her throat. I must say seeing how she reacted when I was pulling that out her mouth made me happy.

I could tell it hurt.

Then it was time to take all those stupid needles out her arm. She wouldn't need them after I was done.

I was just injecting her with the stuff I had. When nurses barged in. They grabbed me.

The stupid bitch pushed the nurse call button !

But it was to late I knew the drug was working already. Spreading throughout her body.

I yelled at the guy that pulled the needle out and started helping her. I told them to let her die in peace.

She needed to die.

I needed him to feel my pain.

An I knew he will

Once I told him bout what happened he will be broken.

____________

Jazelle P.O.V

We we're on our way to get Jacob when Jaden called telling us that Tonya got to Anna an tried to kill her.

I was absolutely pissed !

I called Imani and told her to go to the hospital an stay with Anna while we went an got Jacob. Of course she said no an that she was gonna come an get Jacob with us instead so that she could an i quote "I want to teach that bitch who the fuck she messing with." You she crazy.

So we just had Anna's dad an Jaden stay at the hospital.

When we arrived at the place I was mixed with a lot if emotion.

But I was mainly pissed.

"Okay bitches this is how it's gonna go down. Y'all gonna go an get Jacob" Imani said pointing at the boys. "Two y'all might have to fight the guys that took him. Trey an Craig Ray you just get Jacob out. Then me an Jazelle gonna show this bitch Tonya that she fucked with the wrong people. Then after all this shit we gonna go to Anna." we all agreed to the plan. Only cause no one wanted Imani to go off on us.

I just couldn't wait for Tonya to get her ass beat.

______________

Jacob P.O.V

I was laying on the table when someone walked into the room making light shine in blinding my eyes.

"Jacob? Jacob bro you here ?" It was Ray. I made a sound for him to know I was. He came running over to me.

"Jacob ! bro we gonna get you out of here."

"Anna." I breathed.

"Anna ? umm she in the hospital."

"Is...what...did..."

"Tonya got to her..." He trailed off. I tried to sit up he noticed and helped me. I was so weak.

"Is she al-alright." My throat started burning my eyes getting blurry.

Please tell me she's all right.

I thought in my head. ray wasn't looking at me he was looking at the ground.

"Is she...." I didn't want to say it. But I had a feeling I knew the answer. I knew how Tonya worked. I know why she did this. She wanted me to feel how she felt.

"I don't know." Ray said finally looking at me. Then I remember what he did.

"Why? why did to do it?" he looked confused at first then he seemed like he understood the question.

"I'm sorry man. I don't know what got into me. It was only a one time thing."
I nodded. I scooted of the table. Ray helped me limp my way out the place.

"We missed you bro." He said patting my back. I smiled.

"I know."

Trey and Craig was waiting by the car.

"Aye Jacob ! Nigga !" they came over an helped me to the car we gave each other hand shakes.

"Man niga where you been at !?" Trey said acting like I wasn't taken. He always did that made things a little better. "Been like forever !"

"Hah yeah. Where my sister at."

"Oh shit ! her an Imani went to get Tonya ass. They talking bout beating the shit out of her showing her wassup. Bet she won't take you again nigga." Craig said.

"Y'all just let them go !?" I yelled

"Bro what's the problem ?" Trey said.

"They could get hurt ! what the fuck !"

"You haven't been back for a minute an you already trippin. Nigga calm down they got this." Ray laughed. "Look there they are now. Shit is that Tonya !?" Ray pointed at two figures walking over to us an someone getting dragged.

Yup that was Tonya.

"Haha Imani straight thugging !" Jazelle saw me an broke out into a run with a big smile on her face. She ran into me knocking the breathe out of me.

"Shit Jazelle."

"Omgosh Jacob I missed you so much !" she started crying.

"I missed you to. How's mom ?"

"Oh she was devastated when you where gone. she was so worried bout you." She pulled back whipping tears off her face.

"I'm sorry Jazelle."

"Jacob nigga it's all good. Don't worry bout it. What you need to be worried bout is Annabelle." She said cocking her eyebrows.

"Shit Anna. Is she... is she alright ?"

Tonya answered me. "Hahah she's dead. I killed her." She was out of Imani's grip an was standing up.

I walked over to her. "You dirty little bi-"

"No no don't finish that Jacob. You will regret every word trust me." She gave me a evil smile. She was bout to say something. But Imani punched her knocking her out.

"Damn that bitch is fucking annoying ! Now let's leave." She walked off to the car everyone looking at her. Ray an Craig started laughing.

"Damn that bitch got knocked the fuck out !" they said.

"She gonna be out for days." Trey laughed.

"If y'all don't come on !" Imani yelled. We all got in the car.

"Ready to see your girl ?" Jazelle asked. I nodded.

I needed to see Anna so bad.

I had to hear her voice.

Had to see her face to make sure she was okay.

I needed her kiss.

Her touch.

I need my Annabelle.