Chapter 13

~Jacob P.O.V~

I fell asleep after a while. I woke up from the car hitting a bump which made me go flying. I had the worse dream.

It was about me an Annabelle. She died. We both died actually. But now I'm worried. Worried that it might actually happen. I just hope it doesn't i don't know what I would do without her. I would probably kill myself. That's what I did in the dream.

"Your awake. How was your sleep sweetheart?" It was Tonya. My ex that still messed with me. She climb to the back of the car an sat by me. "Did you sleep well?"

"No. Not at all." I said not looking at her. She touched me. In my man hood. I looked at her. She had a smirk on her face.

"She'll never find out." She whispered in my ear.

"Yeah she won't have to because its not gonna happen. Now get your hands off." I said moving my leg so her hand fell and was off of me.

"Your such a asshole! You killed my brother ! An now you won't have sex with me!" She yelled hitting me.

"Hah. Funny thing is why would you want to fuck the person that killed your brother!?" It was true who would want to? No one they would just kill the person who killed their brother. I know if someone killed my sister I wouldn't try to fuck them no I would shot them an walk away. But Tonya she's different.

"Oh shutup Jacob! You owe me ! You broke my heart ! Ughh!" She screamed. Damn she was loud.

"Man I don't care you shouldn't have been so obsessed always worried bout what I'm doing. You stalked me! Your fucking crazy ! An it was your fault for sending your brother an all his friends over to try an jump me ! Should have know I had people ! An I don't owe you shit !" She was crazy. I swear breaking up with her was the best thing I ever did. Well until she started kidnapping me an trying to kill me in revenge for me killing her brother. Which to be honest I really didn't mean to do. It wasn't my fault.

"I was not obsessed! You didn't even love me!" She was crying. Great just great. "Then you kill my brother. An you do owe me Jacob !"

"What do I owe you!? Huh! What do you want! Money? I can give you money!"

"No ! No ! You owe me a life. A life for killing my brother. And this time you will die!" She climb back up front after she kicked me in my stomach. So that was it I was gonna die. An they where taking me to the place they where gonna kill me at. Well this is just nice.

"Tonya! Tonya! Your fucking stupid!" I yelled so she could hear me. The car stopped an a side door opened. Then she was standing in front of me. Both the back doors where wide open.

"What did you say?" Her eyes where dark.

"I said you where stupid."

"An how is that Jacob?"

"Why would you kill me of you love me so much? That wouldn't make since. Wouldn't you wanna kill Jazelle since I killed your brother. You know sibling for sibling." I didn't know where I was going with this but it just had made since to her cause she smiled. And I regretted every word. I could have just put Jazelle in danger. But I knew that Jazelle would know what to do an Ray wouldn't let anything happen to her b

"Hmm that's right. I should kill your twin like you killed my brother. Make you feel the pain I did. But I'm not. I know who I am though an this will hurt more then if I killed your sister." She had a big evil smile on her face. Then it hit me she was talking bout Annabelle.

"NO! YOUR NOT GONNA TOUCH HER! OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!" I yelled.

"But I am Jacob. Your lovely little Anna will come looking for you an we both know that. An then when she finds you I shall kill her instead." She closed the door with that smile still on her face.

"TONYA ! TONYA! I swear if you touch her if you hurt her I will kill you !! " I yelled. The door opened again it was Tonya an Hank. She came up to me slapped me then reach into my pocket an took my phone.

"I'll need this to contact your little lover." She said waving the phone in my face. She jumped out. "Hank I think Jacob is ready for bed." She said squeezing Hanks muscle. He nodded then hit me out cold.

--------------

~Jazelle P.O.V~

He must have butt dialed me or something. But I heard her voice Tonya's so I didn't hang up not until I heard Jacob yell "TONYA! TONYA! I swear if you touch her I will kill you!!"

Whatever happened we cannot let Annabelle out our sight now. Or Tonya will have her killed. I texted the boys.

-----------

~Message ~

Aye I know it's late but Jacob called an I guess Tonya planning on getting Annabelle to come an find Jacob so that she can kill him. So you guys we have to keep a eye on Anna from now on. One of us has to always be with her!

------------

This was gonna be hard work. I tip toed over to Jacobs room. I cracked the door open a little to see if Anna was still asleep. She was. I walked back to my room an I had text messaged from the boys.

------------

The Trendy Nigga ! : Damn. Okay I'll take her this week !

My Boy Spiffy : of course you want her this week Ray. Cause you got a little crush on her lol. But I can take her next week then.

Dope Star 🌟💫 : lol that's truu. Ill take her after Trey then.

The Trendy Nigga : man shutup!

Me : okay but Ray I'm already watching her this week so.... To bad for you booboo!

Dope Star 🌟 : bruh so why exactly is Tonya after Anna if she has nothing to do with her brother death?

My Boy Spiff : like any of us know.

The Trendy Nigga : how bout you ask her.

Me: Well from what I heard Jacob said that it would be smarter for Tonya to kill me since he killed her brother. You know sibling for a sibling. Then Tonya started talking bout yeah maybe she should so that Jacob can feel the pain she did when he killed her brother an all that. But I stole don't know why she wants to kill Annabelle.

The Trendy Nigga : Damn ! I think I know why!

Dope Star 🌟: well then. An what you think'n Ray?

The Trendy Nigga : she said she wants him to feel the pain that she had when she lost her brother. An you know Jacob is in LOVE with Anna. So why not kill the person he loves then his sister.

My Boy Spiffy : You know that actually makes since ! Damn !

Me : That means we just have to keep her from Tonya.

Dope Star 🌟 : But what if Tonya calls Anna ?

Me : ion know..but wherever Anna goes we go. Understand.

All them : yes.

Me: okay well we can talk more tomorrow night guys love y'all.

All then : love ya too. Night.

-----------

Now to make sure that we keep Anna safe for Jacob. Them get him back.