Chapter 15

~Anna P.O.V~

I was dreaming. It was the same dream about Jacob an me dying. What if it comes true!? I was scared. The scene was playing again an again. But I was to scared to open my eyes cause I know he wasn't here.

I felt tears burning in my eyes. Then they escaped. In my head I was crying loudly but in real life my crying was silent. Some sounds might have escaped once or twice but I was mostly quiet.

Someone was shaking me.

"Anna. Anna wake up it's okay Anna." I opened my eyes and looked up to see Ray's face. "Are you alright? Your crying." He looked worried.

"Umm. Yeah..sorry I must have been having a bad dream." I said whipping the tears.

"It's fine Anna. Just as long as your okay." He smiled. He had a nice smile yeah maybe he had crocked teeth. But that's why J. Cole made the song crocked smile. An I loved that song an now I know imma think of Ray every time I hear it. But his crocked smile was beautiful I liked it.

"Thanks." I smiled back at him.

"Wanna talk bout it? You know the dream ?"

"No. I rather not. But thanks." I said looking down.

"Anna, you know I'm always here for you if you need me right?" He lifted my chin up so I was looking at him. His eyes where so pretty.

"Yeah. I know that's why I'm happy your here." I said. He was looking at me searching for something in my eyes. I dunno what but he was looking.

Then I kissed him or he kissed me. One of us kissed each other.

I pulled back. Yeah he kissed me.

"Ray." I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He said looking away. "Anna?"

"Yeah um it's okay. Just. Lets not do it again okay? I like you Ray. You know that but ion know if I like you like you like me."

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry." He look uncomfortable.

"Ray I'm sorry. But I love Jacob."

"I know I know. I don't know why I did that." Truth is I actually like Ray just as much as he likes me. So I did it. I got closer grabbed his face in my hands an kissed him. I took him by surprise but after awhile he kissed me back.

His kisses where different from Jacobs. His was more intense an with passion though. Jacobs was more passionate an slow. But I liked it. I actually liked kissing Ray. An I actually like him. More than I thought.

He pulled me on him an I didn't protest. I wrapped myself around him like I did with Jacob before he left. This was wrong so wrong that I was doing this. But I needed it. I needed it so bad. Well I think I did.

I felt bad of course but I was also enjoying every part of this kiss.

I kind of wanted him to take it a step farther.

___________

~RayRay P.O.V~

She was crying an it wasn't silent she woke me up. She was hitting me too. Must be having a bad dream. So I shook her.

"Anna. Anna wake up it's okay Anna." She opened her eyes slowly. She looked up at me. Tears where still on her eyes. "Are you alright? Your crying."

"Umm. Yeah..sorry I must have been having a bad dream." She said whipping her tears.

"It's fine Anna. Just as long as your okay." I said smiling at her. She just was looking at me.

"Thanks." She smiled. Her smile was so pretty. Her teeth where so white an perfect. Whenever she smiled her eyes lit up an twinkled a little bit.

"Wanna talk bout it? You know the dream ?"

"No. I rather not. But thanks." She looked away.

"Anna, you know I'm always here for you if you need me right?" I said lifting up her chin so she would look at me. Damn those eyes where pretty.

"Yeah. I know that's why I'm happy your here." She said giving me a little smile. I was still lost in her eyes. They lit up a little when she smiled.

Then I did it. I kissed her.

She pulled back. Damn.

"Ray." She pushed me away.

"Yeah I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I messed up. She didn't want to kiss me an now I made it awkward. "Anna?"

"Yeah um it's okay. Just. Lets not do it again okay? I like you Ray. You know that but ion know if I like you like you like me." She wasn't looking at me. Dang that hurt. But I should have knew she didn't have feelings for me. She's in love with Jacob.

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry." Well this was officially horrible.

"Ray I'm sorry. But I love Jacob." Damn like I didn't already know that.

"I know I know. I don't know why I did that." I didn't want to look at her. I ruined it. This was a mistake.

She moved closer then grabbed my face. An kissed me. I was surprised at first but then I started kissing her back. I wasn't bout to let this slip away.

Her kissed where so soft an loving. It was like she put her heart in it. An I like that. I knew then she liked me. Maybe not as much as I liked her but she like me.

I grabbed her an pulled her on me, she didn't pull away like I thought she would. I knew she wanted this as much as I did. She wrapped herself around me. My hand was in her hair an on the small of her back. I pulled her closer. I was loving every part of this.

I could smell her vanilla scent still. It was stronger now, but it still smelt so good.

I knew we shouldn't have been doing this. She was with Jacob. But I didn't want it to stop. It was gonna be our secret an I know I wasn't gonna tell no one.

If I could i would have took it a step farther. But I wasn't for sure if she wanted it too. An I didn't want to mess this up. So I enjoyed the kissing.