Chapter 7

We got to his house it was really late. I was to tired to ask him about the guys from the shooting at school. So I was just gonna ask bout it in the morning.

He carried me upstairs to his room. We cuddled up together to go to bed.

"I love you Annabelle." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, too." I said closing my eyes and falling asleep.

----------------

'We where alone in my house or maybe it was his it was our 1year anniversary. We decided to celebrate going out to eat and going to a movie.

After the movies an dinner he took me to a abandoned house. It was nice White House. We went inside an he lit some candles and put on some soft music. He laid out a big blanket. He got out some wine classes and sparkling cider. An poured some for both of us.

"Happy 1year anniversary Annabelle. I love you so much I can't even put it in words. Your my everything you make me complete. From the first day I saw you, you had me I was all yours. First day we met I knew I loved you I knew you were the one for me, an I thank god that he brought you to me that he gave me you. I love you so fucking much. One day we're gonna have little Annabelle's and Jacobs running around an this is gonna be our house. One day you'll be my wife. I wanna die together me an you holding hands in bed having the most best dream just like off the titanic I wanna get old with you. I just love you Annabelle more than you'll know." He said kissing me.

"Aww baby I love you to. And I can't wait for the day that all happens." I said smiling and kissing him back.

We took a drink an then we laid down on our backs an looked up at the ceiling. It was quiet an peaceful I liked it. I loved just being with him just us alone. I wanna just spend every second of every hour with him. I loved the way he made me feel, like I finally mattered.

He sat up propped up on his elbow looking down at me. I turned and looked at him. We stared at each other for a while then he leaned in an started kissing me.

I got up. "Let's dance." I said.

"Hah okay."

He got up an pulled me into him I had my arms rapped around his neck and he had his hands around my waist. We we're so close to each other that if there was a magazine between us it wouldn't fall.

We where swaying back and forth. He tried to be romantic and do that dip thing but when he did we both fell. I fell head first onto the floor. which gave me a headache. I started laughing. I dunno why I always laughed when I got hurt. Jacob looked at me crazy.

"Hah. Ouch. My h-head hurts. Haha." I said laughing.

"Hah. I'm sorry babe." He said crawling over to me.

"Hahha. It's okay. Uhh I'll be fine." I kissed him. "You should just work out a little more."

"Are you trying to say I'm weak?" He asked me looking at me with anger in his eyes.

I got scared he never look at me like that. Then he jump at me like a wild animal. We rolled over until I was under him. He pinned me down to the ground.

"Say sorry to the Prince." He said.

"No." I said smiling an trying to get loose.

"Are you disobeying the Prince?"

"Yeah what you gonna do bout it? Nothing." I said.

"Oh really then I guess I'll have to tickle the sorry out of you. Now don't I." He took one of his hands off my arm an started tickling me. I started laughing out if control.

"Hahha. Okay. Haha. Okay. I'm hah sorry. I'm sorry." I said laughing I couldn't breathe.

"Now say I love you Prince." He said.

"I love you my Prince." I said smiling.

"I love you to my beautiful Princess." He said leaning in to kiss me.

He slid his hand in my pants. And started kissing me. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth. I felt his hand moving back an forth in my pants. I knew what was going to happen.

I pulled him closer to me. He looked me in my face I looked him.

I heard him in my head.

'We don't have to do this if you don't want to.'

I pulled his face back to mine an started kissing him again. He knew then that I wanted what he wanted sex. He smiled took his hand out my pants an ripped my shirt off of me. He started kissing my breast an stomach which sent a sensation through my body. He kept going lower and lower.

'Do you like your kisses down low?' he asked in my head.

'yes' I thought back.

He pulled my pants an boy boxers off and started kissing an sucking my clit. My back started arching an I started moaning. He smiled at my moaning and kept on going until I was screaming. It felt so good. He came up an kissed my neck. He left hickys where he kissed me. I slid my hand down his stomach an got to his belt. He stopped an looked at me an smiled.

"You want this Dick?" He asked winking at me.

"Yes." I said undoing his belt. He pulled them down and pulled his thing out. He stuck it in. I moaned. It felt good. He started moving back an forth slowly. He kissed me. And whispered in my ear "Say my name." He started going faster. My moans got louder my nails clawing at his back. I started moaning his name.

"Uh Jacob. Yes oh. Yes babe faster." He did as I said. He sped up. He was hitting it good I felt like I was in paradise. I started moaning louder the faster he went. He made me scream.

"Uh babe don't stop. Yes Yes Yes." I started gripping the blanket we were laying on. He started kissing me trying to silent my screams.

He stopped an rolled off of me. We were both breathing heavy.

"You stopped." I said.

"Yea I'm done." He said breathing hard.

"That was good."

"Hell yeah. You already know. Ya boy has them good strokes an tongue game." He said winking at me.

"Haha I see." I said smiling.

He kissed me. "Let's cuddle an fall asleep now I'm tired."

"Yeah me to. I love you my Prince."

"Love you to my Princess."

We fell asleep.'

----------------

"Annabelle babe. Wake up." I was getting shakes. I opened my eyes an seen Jacob. "Finally good morning sleeping beauty." He said kissing my head.

"Wait that was all just a dream?" I asked sitting up.

"Hah what?" He asked confused.

"Nothing."I said disappointed that it was. I wanted it to be real but we been dating for almost a week.

"No. What was your dream about?" He asked curiously an smiling.

"I said nothing. Why is it so hot?"

"Hah okay I guess its nothing when obviously its something. And your sweating."

"Yeah cause y'all dumb asa bitches have the fucking heat on damn it hot in here!" I said fanning myself I got up to go turn the hot air off. When I came back to Jacobs room he had the covers off an was laying in only his boxers.

"Told ya it was hot." I said smiling.

"Shutup it ain't hot. I was just bout to get in the shower duh!"

"Sure an I was just bout to jump the border." He laughed.

"Girl shutup. Come lay down with the Prince."

"Haha okay." I took my clothes off so I was down to my bra an underwear.

"Now tell me bout that dream please." he said rubbing my arm.

"Ughh. Why?"

"Cause you was talking in your sleep. Haha 'Jacob yes babe faster.' Haha." He said smiling an laughing.

"Omgosh." I barried my face in a pillow. I couldn't believe I said that while I was sleeping.

"You had a dream that we was having sex." He said trying to get my face out the pillow. "Babe its okay I had the same dream. I mean I wasn't saying it out loud but I had a dream like that to. Mine was probably better doe. Haha."

"Shutup." I said sitting up an hitting him. He started laughing.

"Hah babe I love you."

"Whatever. I love you to ugly ass Mexican always trying to jump the border."

"Says the girl that always trying to jump on this Dick in her dreams."

"Shutup bitch." I said laughing.

"Haha kiss me."

"Sorry I don't kiss Mexicans bitches like you that have big afros." I said leaning away so he wouldn't be able to kiss me.

"Girl. If you don't kiss me imma tackle your white ass." I got up.

"Ha that's cute cause you gonna have to catch me first." I ran out the room an went an hid in the bathroom closet.

"Babe you can run but you cant hide I know where you are." I heard him say he was in the hall way making his way to the bathroom. I felt like I was in a movie. But I was going to be the smart white bitch. I started climbing up the shevels an got to the top an curled up so he wouldn't see me. I was happy that it was kind of a big closet.

"Hmm I wonder who's in the bathroom?" I heard him say. he opened the door to the bathroom k heard his feet walking to the closet I started smiling I knew he was gonna find me. He opened the closet door an look around.

"Oh where oh where can Annabelle be oh where oh where can she be." He started singing. I could help but giggle a little. "I hear you but for some reason I just cant see you. Marko!"

"Polo" I whispered quietly.

"Anna babe come down." He said smiling up at me.

"Can't."

"Haha why?"

"I'm to scared."

"Anna why are you scared. No one trying to get you."

"I'm scared of height's."

"Oh lawrd. Then why did you climb up there. Just swing your leg down an don't look down. I'll be right here I promise." He said looking up at me.

"Jacob I can-

"Annabelle just don't look down."

"Ughh. What if I fall?"

"Then I'll catch you."

"What if you don't?"

"Haha babe trust me if you fall I'll catch you. Just come on."

I slide my foot over so that It would be hanging. When I got both my feet from under me I hung there trying to find the other shelf. I was so scared. I held my grip on the shelf I was on so I wouldn't fall. I was hanging there feet dangling when I seen it. The sucker was big as a quarter. I stayed still I felt like it was looking at me. I was so scared.

'Jacob.' I thought.

'What's wrong why did you stop moving?'

'There's a big ass spider staring at me.'

'It's okay just keep going.'

'No I'm scared. what if it comes at me?'

'It wont.'

'Hey little spider.' I thought.

'Bitch what you want.' The spider said back. I was even more scared an weirded out Spiders aren't suppose to talk!

'Um nun.'

'Good cause you ain't getting shit from me! now move your ugly ass on somewhere this is my house.'

'Well I kinda can't.'

'Why the fuck not? I know you got legs. Girl don't make me bite you.'

'I'm kinda scared of you. So I'm frozen cause I think you might come at me.'

'Well bitch you might wanna get unfrozen cause this nigga ain't moving. I'm tired of y'all humans getting scared an screaming when you see a spider. Like y'all bitches don't look cute either but you don't see us screaming an freezing then killing you no do we no. So keep it moving trick.'

'Sorry'

"Anna are you okay?"

'Bitch you still ain't moving so I shall help you'

The spider started running towards me I let go an started falling backwards. I was scared I felt like I was bout to hit the ground when I felt two strong hands catch me.

"Told you I will catch you." Jacob said smiling.

"Yeah good thing you did." I was still shaking a little. Jacob was walking back to his room still holding me in his arms. I rested my head on his bare chest which was hot. But it felt good.

He kissed me on my forehead and sat me down on the bed.

"Now I think you still owe me something." He said smiling.

"Haha really an what I that?"

"That kiss you never gave me."

"Oh yeah I remember that. Um see how my lips work-

"Shutup" he said cutting me off an kissing me.

He pulled me on top off him. An we kissed an kissed an kissed. I came up for air an he started kissing my neck.

"Jacob. Um I don't think we should do this." I said. I wanted to so bad but I know we shouldn't. He came back to my lips. We were breathing hard. He rolled over so now he was on top. He raised my hands over my head.

'Let's make love.' He thought looking me in the eyes.

His eyes where so beautiful a light honey brown. The twinkled a little. I always got lost in his eyes whenever we started at each other.

He started kissing my neck leaving hickeys in the spot showing he was there. I wanted more but I knew we had to stop. But I lost control of my mind an body. He was making my dream into a reality.

Everything happened so fast. All I remember was I felt Jacobs fingers going inside me then his tongue started doing the work. He was licking an sucking her. I was moaning my legs was shaking. He stuck it in an started stroking taking me to Paradise.

I started yelling. "Oh baby please don't stop."

Him saying. "I won't."

He kept going. Then the door came flying off the hinges he stop covered me. And they came an grabbed him by his hair pulling him away from me.

I was screaming scared & confused. I didn't know what was happing.

"It's gonna be okay Anna. I love you." He yelled.

"Jacob!" I got up kicked the guy in the nuts who had Jacob. Then someone grabbed me a threw me across the room.

'Annabelle stay. I love you.' Was the last thing I heard.