Chapter 5

I was having a good dream. When I felt someone touch me. I woke up scared and frozen. I slowly raised up and looked around but no one was in my room.

'Anna. You better be up it's 6:00.' I heard Jacob say. He was no where in my room. He was in my head again. That made me mad he can't keep on doing that it's not normal.

I didn't know how to respond to him so I just thought back.

'I'm up gosh. You didn't have to scare me! And stop getting in my head.'

'Hahah. I'm sorry. But it woke you up. Now go get dresses. I'll be over soon.' He said back in my head.

'Okay. Now get out my head!' I thought back.

I got out my bed and went to my bathroom. I turned my water on and went to my closet to get my bra an underwear while the water was heating up. I put them on my bed an went and got in the shower.

---------------------

I was still in the shower when I heard my doorbell go off. I got out the shower and rap my towel around me an went downstairs to answer the door.

I opened the door and Jacob was standing in front of me with a smile. He was wearing black baggy skinnys, a white tee with a black leather jacket with white converse shoe's. He smelled sweet but strong. He staring at me an looked me up and down.

"What are you doing here? It's not 7." I said.

"I know. But Jazelle already left and I thought I can just come over. You don't mind do you?" He asked smiling still looking at me.

"No I don't. But I was kind of in the shower." I said.

"I can tell." He said raising his eyebrows. "Can I come in?"

"Um yeah." I said backing up so he could come in. "Imma go get dress okay. I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay. I'll be waiting." He said.

I ran upstairs an closed my door behind me. I went to my bed and put my bra and underwear on. I went to the closet and picked out my black skinnys , blue no sleeve shirt with a black leather jacket, I got my white converse and put them on. I went and sprayed myself with my favorite perfume etc. I decided to wear my hair down curly.

I grabbed my phone an my bag. I stuffed everything I needed in my bag and ran downstairs.

I found him in the living room watching Guy Code. When he seen me he stood up and started smiling.

"We're matching." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Hah we are. I didn't even notice you where wearing this." I said with a little laugh.

"Ahah. Are you ready to go?" He asked grabbing his keys.

"Um yeah."

"Okay let's go. It's not 7 though so we can go somewhere if you want. We still have 40minutes."

"Um okay."

"Let's go eat I'm hungry." He said with a wink.

"Okay." I said. We walked out the door and I stopped.

"Wait can I drive?" I asked.

"Why? Are you scared to ride on motorcycles?" He asked.

"Umm. Kind of. "

"Haha. Well do you trust me?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"Umm. Y-yeah."

"Then you have nothing to worry bout Anna." He said running his hand across my cheek softly.