Chapter 8

Hey my lovely's! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I didn't know how to start had that writers block! :/ but I figured it out! I hope you enjoy!

---------------------

~Jacob P.O.V~

Why!? Why did they have to come now! Shit my door! Damn now I have to get that fixed when I come back. If I come back.

Damn they should have called. I'm trying to make love to my girl an they just gonna come in like they own the place! Shit I have to protect Annabelle.

I pushed Anna behind me an covered her up so they couldn't touch her.

"Ahhh!" Anna was screaming all up in my ear. I mean I know she scared right now an I don't blame her. But her screaming in my ear needs to stop.

'Anna it's gonna be okay. I promise.'

"Ahh! Shit!" One of the guys pulled me out of my bed by my hair. Man that shit hurts like a moutha fucker!

Anna was still screaming I think she was crying too.

"Anna it's gonna be okay! I love you!" I yelled to her while getting pulled by the hair.

I tried to look at her then I seen her running out to the hallway after me.

No no no! Stay what are you doing was what I was thinking. She was gonna get herself hurt.

An then I seen a fist hit one of the guys. Damn! That was a nice hit!

"Get off of him!" I heard Anna say. Did she just jump on one of them? Awww shit! Why would she do that? She knows she gonna get hurt an I can't do shit cause I can't move without pulling my hair. An I ain't bout to pull my hair out hell naw got me fucked up with a mother afro.

I heard a thud from the room. I knew it was her body hitting something. Me an the dude that was pulling by my hair was downstairs. I quickly punched him in the gut then kicked him in the balls.

'Annabelle stay I love you.'

"Stay down for a while please." I said an dashed to the stairs.

I made it to her doorway. I seen her on the floor on the other end of the room. I was right behind the guy. I was pissed the bitch hurt my girl!

This nigga messed with the wrong Mexican. I know I'm a hippy an all but I ain't afraid to spread my hand across a person face when it comes to my girl.

So I did it. I punched him in the face. Blood started coming out his nose. I started beating him. Letting all my anger out before the guy downstairs comes up an gets me.

I had a lamp in my hand when the guy from downstairs grabbed it. He grabbed me by my shirt an dragged me down the stairs. At Lear it wasn't my hair.

He threw me in the back of his Volkswagen. An got in the front seat. The other came out an got in the car he had a rag in his nose.

"Damn he fucked you up." The guy in the driver seat said.

"Man shutup Tom! Where the fuck is he?"

"In the back duh." Tom said.

"I'll be back."

"Hank what are you bout to do we have to go." Tom said.

"Imma hit the little shit." Hank said.

Well let me get ready for this.

Hank opened the back door an I kicked him. He fell to the ground. I climb out an ran.

---------------------

~Annabelle P.O.V~

My head was throbing really bad. I felt a bump growing.