Chapter 16

~Jaden P.O.V~

I seen it all.

Them cuddling.

Her crying.

Him kissing her.

Her pulling away.

Her kissing him.

Them making out.

Jacob not knowing, he probably would never know cause he was gone. The people took him.

I found it messed up that Ray was kissing his girl. But it seem like Anna wanted it as bad as Ray did. So I wouldn't do nothing.

But if I did then they would know I was watching them. Then Anna would know I was watching her.

It's not that I'm obsessed with her. No. Sure I think she beautiful an all an yeah maybe I kind of likes her when I first seen her. But I'm differently am not obsessed.

I'm just making sure she's okay. That's what best friends do. Right? Yes.

An so I shall keep this a secret. I won't tell no one that her an Ray made out in Jacobs room. Which was kind of grimy. Who makes out with another boy in her boyfriend room. On too of that Jacob an Ray was hella close they went way back.

I knew if Jacob found out he would be heart broken. An even though I don't like him. I'm not gonna do that to him. Or Anna. It's up to her to tell him that she an Ray had something going on when he was gone. And I doubt she was gonna do that.

I climb down the tree an headed back home. Anna looked fine to me. I'll just talk to her whenever I see her again. Which will be when I'm not in a tree spying.

________

~Anna P.O.V~

He pulled away resting his forehead against mine. We where nothing breathing heavy from the kissing.

He kissed me one more time softly.

"That was good. I dreamed about that for awhile." He said with a smile on his face.

I laughed a little. "Hah. Really?"

He laughed too. "Yeah. I liked you since day one. But ya know you was falling for Jacob I guess." I was still on him wrapped around him.

"Oh well I thought you an Jazelle had something going on."

"Yeah I guess we did. I mean I liked her but it wasn't anything serious. She was dating this dude for awhile." He ran his lips softly against mine. I bit my lips.

"Oh. Well y'all was cute."

"But not as cute as me an you can be."

"Ray. You do know-" He cut me off with a kiss.

"Yes I know. An I don't mind." He ran his hand against my cheek.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down an messing with my hands.

"Anna it's fine. I understand. I'm happy that we shared this moment together at least." He said lifting my head up an kissing me again.

"Yeah. Me too." I said blushing.

"Haha. Your to cute when you blush."

"Ray?"

"Yeah."

"Your not gonna-" He cut me off before I could finish.

"No. This is our little secret. An plus I know this is probably the first an last time this is gonna happen so we'll just go back to normal." He said smiling. I could tell he was sad that it was gonna be the only time we would do this. I could tell he was hurt a little. I shouldn't have done this. But I didn't regret it. I loved every minute of it.