Chapter 18

~Anna P.O.V~

We made it to the mall an already had a lot of bags. We went to all the stores in this place.

"Damn I'm tired." Trey said.

"A nigga hungry!" Craig said sitting down.

"Yeah. Me too. But let's go to Walmart right quick I have to get something from there." I said walking towards the doors.

"Girl what do you possibly need from Walmart that you don't have here?" Trey asked holding an pointing at bags.

"Umm pads duh!" I said smiling.

"Oh." They both said.

Little did they know I haven't had my period for a while. An I've been having morning sickness ever since Jacob got tooken. I thought I was pregnant but I wasn't for sure so I wanted to get a pregnancy test to make sure.

We got to Walmart an I told the boys I would be back. Of course they went to the food section so it wasn't like they really cared.

I quickly walk to the girl aisle an like for the condoms that's the only way I know where the pregnancy test where. When I finally found it i took 3 boxes if pregnancy tests an walk to the bathroom. I didn't have time to wait I needed to know if I was pregnant now.

I quickly found an empty stall an pulled one out. I say down an peed in the pregnancy test I put that one down an waited it to get the results. Then I did it two more times with the other ones.

Finally I looked at then with shaky hands.

"Shit! I dunno how to read this! Damnit! I threw the boxes away. Now isn't this just great!" I never needed to use a pregnancy test so why would I know how to read then. I walked out the stall just when a lady an her child walked out theirs I got happy.

"Umm excuse me. Can you tell me how to read this or simething?" I asked. The lady looked at all the pregnancy test.

"Honey it's okay your not pregnant." She said with a smile.

"OMFGOSH ! THANK GOODNESS ! THANK YOU !" I was so happy to find out I wasn't pregnant. I didn't knew what I would do if I was. The lady an the child left an some other lady came in.

"Oh you think your pregnant?" She asked eyeing the pregnancy test.

"Umm well I did but I found out I wasn't." I said smiling at her an showing her the test. Her face fell.

"Umm well honey their wrong you are pregnant."

"WHAT!?" this couldn't be happening.

"Yeah."

"Omgosh. Well thanks I have to go now." I felt sick. I was actually pregnant. Well this was just great. My boyfriend wasn't even here.

Fuck my life !

________

~Trey P.O.V~

Me an Craig left Anna to go get her girls stuff while we went an got some snacks an food.

We was done an went looking for Anna.

"She went to the girl isle so lets just ask some girl." Craig said.

"Dayyum that girl is fine ! Look at them curves. Damn she thick! An day ass! I have to go Holla." I said walking away. Craig stopped me.

"Bro we looking for Anna."

"Yea I know maybe she can less us to the right direction. An I could probably get her number." I pushed him away an ran to catch up with the girl. "Aye ma!" She turned around an looked at me. Damn she was fine.