Chapter 27

~ Jazelle P.O.V ~

Anna was in the hospital for a couple days, which then turned into weeks. Now she been in there for 2 months.

Her belly is starting to show. I visit her everyday. Keeping her updated in what's happening back at home.

"Anna, so we went to the location on where Jacob was...he wasn't there. We think that Tonya might have moved him somewhere else. He hasn't called at all yet." I held back tears. "But we're just hanging. Anna ? I miss you ! we all miss you please.. get through this..get through this and come back. I know you might see all those images or whatever the fuck you see when your in coma but fuck them and come back to us !" I couldn't hold them back any longer.

"The doctor or nurse said if you don't pull through the baby might not make it either. Their surprise that it even made it til now. Do to the fact you fell down the stairs. Haha. I told them you where a strong girl with a strong baby." I gave her a little kiss on the cheek then got up and left.

_________________

When I got to my house Ray and all them was there.

"How is she ?" Ray asked walking over to me when I came in through the door.

"She still hasn't woke up." I said looking down.

"She'll come through, she a strong girl. We just gotta give her time."

"Ray we don't have time ! if she doesn't pull through an she dies that baby she carrying is gonna die with her !" I said pushing pass him. I walked into the living room and saw Jaden sitting with Trey an Craig I got pissed.

"Why the fuck are you here !?" I yelled walking up to him.

"Aye, aye Jazelle calm down he gonna help us !" Trey said pulling me back.

"We don't need that niggas help ! He's fucking fake ! He been working with Tonya ! How the fuck he gonna help us !?" I said pushing Trey off me.

"Well I'm tracking down the phone that she been texting me off of. Which will bring y'all to Jacob." Jaden said standing up.

"And how the fuck do we know you ain't just setting our ass up !?" I didn't trust this nigga at all.

"Because I'm worried about Anna. I know this is hard for her, and I thought that if we got Jacob back she would be okay." He said looking down.

"I don't fucking trust you. Anna in coma !"

"I know. That's why I wanna help."

"We don't need you fucking help !"

"Jazelle, he knows more than we do. Just let him help damn !" Craig said

"I don't give two shits ! We can find Jacob our damn self's we don't need this nigga help !" I yelled. Trey spun me around to face him and hit me.

"Shut the fuck up ! Do you not hear yourself ! you sounding fucking stupid damn Jazelle just take the nigga help ! Fuck what he did before he know more then we do ! He has the bitch number ! So shut the fuck up !" I couldn't believe he hit me. He never did this non of them did. I was shocked.

"Fine." I turned around tears building up in my eyes and started for the stairs.

"Jazelle." Trey said reaching out for me.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME !" I said.

"I'm sorry."

"No fuck you !" I ran upstairs and slammed my door. I curled up in my bed and cried myself to sleep.

___________

Ray P.O.V

Damn Trey just hit Jazelle straight up in her face. That's fucked up.

He tried to chase after her but she told him not to touch her. I looked at him with disgust. I walked over to him and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground. I bent over him.

"Don't ever fucking hit her again !" I stepped over him and went upstairs to talk to Jazelle.

I knocked on her door.

"Leave me alone !"

"Jazelle it's me Ray."

"I said leave me alone!"

"Man nigga fuck that I'm coming in." I opened the door she threw a pillow at me but missed.

"Jazelle." I walked over to her an sat on her bed.

"Leave me alone Ray."

"No. What Trey did was fucked up so I punched him, and now I'm checking on you to see if you okay." I said laying down next to her.

"I'm fine now go."

"No."

She sat up and faced me she had a hand print on her face. Tear stains was on her face. I sat up an grabbed her.

She cried some more.

"I miss him so much."

"I know we all do." I said rubbing her back. She didn't even care bout the hand print Trey left on her face she was still worried bout Jacob.

I pulled back and looked at her.

"Ray, why do you still want me after what I did ? I broke your heart yet you still try." I wasn't expecting her to ask that.

"Because I never gave up on you. I still love you." She whipped her face an nodded.

"But why ?"

"Why do I love you ?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yea."

"Well...because you hella beautiful, tough on the outside but I know you a softy, you know how to take care of yourself, your hella cool, sometimes nice, ion know your just everything I want." I said shrugging my shoulders and looking away. She took my face in her hands so I would have to look at her. Then she kissed me.

I was caught off guard but then I started kissing her back. She started pushing me down to the bed till she was on top of me. Our lips were still locked together. I rolled over so I was on top then pulled back, I looked into her eyes and she nodded confirming that she wanted me the same way I wanted her. I started kissing her again, she started undoing my pants slipping them off. I undid her shirt and took her pants and underwear off.

She pulled my shirt off. She was naked and I still had my boxers on. I pulled them off she kissed me.

"I want you inside of me." She whispered. I kissed her then slid my way inside making a little moan of pleasure slip out of her mouth.

I started stroking slowly. Until she told me to go harder and faster. I did as she said.

She played some music to drown her moans out.

We didn't fuck we were making love. 😉