Spit Sharing and Frosty Fingers

If you don't have any people in mind for the characters, that pic of people I stalked out should help XD just choose any for Raif and Mikhail

Now onto the chapter!!!

*revives little ant from good great and rides him into the chapter*

-----

Raif's pov

"So then I was like no Mrs.T you're the good looking one here and then she was lik--" I zoned the rest of Mikhail's babbling out as I hurriedly scribbled my remaining thoughts into my journal, making sure no word was left behind.

"Mhm," I said as I closed the book and pretended that I heard every word my 'ol friend here said. He stared back at me with a blank expression before taking a sip of his coffee. We both had a spare right now and were waiting for Rafa to grace us with her presence.

"So how's everything at home?" I asked as he leaned back on the two feet of his chair. "Eh, like usual. But that's alright."

"What do yo--"

"Well you didn't take long at all." Mikhail suddenly says cutting me off and looking past my shoulder, I turn to see a very stressed out Rafa lugging her bag across the library floor.

"Shut your trap Mickey Mouse," Rafa says before slumping down into the seat beside mine. I pat her back like a good brother I am as Mikhail Aka Mickey Mouse says, "what climbed up your nose and died?"

"Your mom." She spits out before putting her head back down onto the table. A groan escapes her mouth as she says, "I'm so tired."

"Yeah babe of course you're tired, you've been walking through my mind all day," Mikhail says with a smirk while wiggling his eyebrows at Rafa, who in return glares and says, "you so stole that from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."

He smirks and says, "just trying it out y'know."

I share an amused look with Mikhail and rub my hand up and down Rafa's back while saying, "there there Rafael."

She glares at me and lazily punches me in the shoulder, "I thought I told you not to call me that." I shrug smirking and say, "and when do I ever listen to what you tell me to do and not do."

She rolls her eyes and spots the coffee Mikhail was drinking not too long ago. "Oh is that for me, thanks guys you're the best!" She says excitedly, "wait n-" Mikhail says but Rafa has it to her lips already and is gulping like her life depends on it.

I scrunch my nose at her as Mikhail sighs and facepalms. She looks at our faces curiously before saying, "what?" Rafa's about to take another sip when Mikhail suddenly reaches out and takes the cup from her, she's about to protest when he says, "this, my 'lil dumpling, was my coffee."

I chuckle as her eyes widen before she rushes away, cheeks red, to the bathroom. Mikhail laughs whole heartedly as she reappears with dozens of tissues rubbing away at her mouth, if looks could kill, Mikhail and I would be seven feet underground right now.

"Haraamis." I mumble with a grin as I take out my math work. Mikhail rolls his eyes before taking his work out too. Rafa notices all the notes and homework out and exaggerates a sigh.

"Ugh I hate school." She says while slowly taking out her heaps of books.

"Agreed," Mikhail mumbles before grabbing his glasses and placing them on his nose. A couple tables away, a brunette haired girl whispers not so lightly to her hijabi friend, "now that's what you call a hot nerd."