Nosy Uncles and Running Away

Okay like I said not much changed just realllyyyy tiny stuff that won't confuse you guys so don't worry. Read the last like the really last bit of the last chapter I added in a few sentences there. And uhm that's basically it...

I'm just like a worryholic lol so you guys can like go read the following chapter now if you want...if you don't want to then uhm happy birthday :)

--------------------

Mikhail's pov

I stuff a few things into my backpack before heading out. My parents won't notice, the lie I made about the internship can hold me up for a few days including tonight. I told my father that I'd leave early tomorrow so he probably won't notice or won't check up on me tonight.

Let's just hope now that Rafa came up with something good to sneak away from her parents, knowing her she probably nervously sweated and made up some unbelievable gibberish.

I stop a few blocks down from her house and text her to come outside. After a few minutes a figure cladded in all black and looking really fluffy emerges from the bushes. I flinch as it knocks on the window. "Open the door you cabbage head!" I realize that it's Rafa and unlock the door for her.

"Why are you in all black we're not going to a funeral." I say chuckling as I start the car.

She lets out heavy breaths as if she ran a mile and says, "if my parents found out their goody two shoes of a child snuck out in the middle of the night to marry a guy so they can go find her twin who's just really stupid in the head then there will be a funeral," she takes in a deep breath after her long run on sentence,"my funeral."

I laugh, so she snuck out instead of pulling a Mikhail (lying). "Your parents are more chill than mine 'ight so calm yourself." She pulls her scarf away from her nose, "why you so fluffy though?" I ask driving with one hand and poking the fabric of whatever she's wearing with the other. She smacks my hand away and says, "drive with two hands. And there's a dress under this abaya duh, you said fancy."

I mentally facepalm and say, "Rafa that was just dialogue you weren't actually supposed to come fancy. Plus how do you expect to adventure out for Raif while wearing a 60 pound dress." She shrugs her shoulder before saying.

"I wasn't thinking.." She says while fanning herself. It was freezing out yet she looked to be boiling.

"Of course you weren't. You're about to be married to the hottest guy in this town I understand some people may--"

"Oh shut up. I'm only in this to find my twin okay?"she says and I laugh and nod my head,"yeah, yeah."

We finally pull up at the masjid and I open the door for her as she struggles to get out of the car. "You look like a walking snowman." I say as the snow falls on top of our heads.

She sticks her tongue out at me and clambers ahead. "Hurry up will ya, its cold."

"Okay wifey." I say chuckling as she glares at me. "I'll go find the imam if he's even here at this time, try to see if we can get married and all the stuff. Just wait in the woman's  side and then I'll text ya 'k?"

She nods before hobbling through the door. I smile after her before taking my hood off and going into the men's side, after looking around the deserted mosque I finally find him talking to another male who has a white thobe (a type of garment) on.