Silence and Jealousy

SHOUT OUT TO THSE FLIPPIN AMAZING, FANTABULOUS, AWESOME, I JUST LOVE THEM, PEOPLE FOR GIVING IT A SHOT

@cupcakes565

QueenOfSarcasm16

siriuscreature

whisperz_dont_count

aysha_beingme

AND BIG HUMONGOUS ONE TO MY GOOD OL FRIEND IsmoGizmo  WHO GOT IT RIGHT AND I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION IT AT ALL WHEN WE WERE IN SCHOOL, U LIL SMARTY PANTS XD

AND ANOTHER HUMONGOUS ONE TO carpenterslovex CUZ SHE GOT IT RIGHT TOO AND IF YOU GUYS TRY TO TORTURE IT OUT OF THESE TWO THEN YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH, OK LOL NO YOU WONT CUZ IT'LL SOON BE DISCOVERED IN A FEW CHAPTERS :)

ANYWAYS ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!

*desperately revives little ant from good great and rides him into the chapter*

------

Rafa's pov

I groaned feeling my head throb, my eyes struggled to open but then closed hastily as the bright light stung them. "You okay Rafa?" I heard a husky voice say from my right, I felt a cool hand place itself over my cheek and a shadow crossed over my eyes, I squinted them open and smiled gently as I saw Mikhail.

"Yeah, alhamdulillah.. Where are we?" I croaked out as he turned his head away and sneezed. While he did that I looked around an realized we were back in the hotel room. Images of getting thrown into a van then slapping a fat guy and then passing out flashed through my mind but nothing else.

"How'd you save me?" I asked as he helped me sit up and then turned away to blow his nose, I frowned and patted his back as he sniffled. His eyes were bloodshot and it looked like he aged a few years, with bags under his eyes and a stubble growing on the bottom part of his face.

Even with him looking like that he made something go off in my heart and I peaked at my pants just to make sure no red spots were in sight.

"I found the van and then just asked to get you back, they resisted so I knocked 'em out and then...and then you fell asleep so I just drove us back here." He said with a scratch in his tone.

"Sorry," I whispered as I took his appearance in, "for making you go out in the cold more than you needed to be."

He shook his head as I tucked my feet in, he sat on the end and said, "no it wasn't your fault, plus I was out there to begin with, I had this coming."

"So nothing else happened?" I asked curiously, I remembered why I had gone out in the first place, scared that Mikhail would accidentally hurt himself after just opening up. I made a mental note to comfort him about that later.

He was quite for a second before shaking his head, "no nothing, but guess what?"

I perked my head up as he smiled at me, the smile didn't look genuine at all and I took it that he was really sick, usually Mikhail was lively and joyful even when germs contaminated him. "What?"

"I was looking through Raif's journal and I didn't find the specific place but I found the bus route he planned on taking. I'm not sure if he could be on it right now or already gone on it but I did-" he paused and I raised an eyebrow but then flew my head back as he let out another sneeze.