Takedowns and Surprise Lip Attacks

Rafa's pov

I heard Mikhail choke on air beside me and I reached my hand out patting him on the back while grinning from ear to ear. "So you do have twin senses.." Mikhail mumbled as he regained his breathing abilities.

"Mhm, told you...he looks so old." I mumbled as we continued standing there watching as Raif laughed with the receptionist and seemed to be flirting with her. I made a mental note to smack him after the many other smacks for being a haraami.

"I think it's the beard, and the hair, it got bushier." Mikhail said as he took off his hat. I swooned a bit as his own brown hair fell onto his forehead making his eyes more intense, and then I nearly fainted as he nudged me with his shoulder. "So what do we do?"

I flippin hate periods.

"Periods? Why? Without them, sentences would go on and on, did you know the first printed punctuation in English came with William Caxton in 1474, when he used the slash to indicate word groups, the colon to indicate long pauses, and the period to indicate brief pauses or the ends of sentences. Tyndale replaced these punctuation marks with others, using commas instead of slashes. With time, punctuation began to be used more often and although commas, semicolons and colons could be used interchan--"

(A/N shoutout to google ;D)

"Rafa? Did you just fall asleep standing again?" I felt a light shake and was ripped out of my peaceful daze as I realized Mikhail had stopped talking, "oh huh uh no what were you saying?"

He chuckled and rolled his eyes before pushing my hood off my head, "let's go get Raif to stop trying to get that girls number," with that he grabbed my hand and put a finger over his lips indicating to keep quiet. I giddily followed as we came up behind Raif.

"So what about your dads number? Can I get that at least?" We heard Raif say, not noticing the two presences behind him, I rolled my eyes with a smile but before the receptionist could reply Mikhail leaned over.

He whispered into Raif's ear, "tell her you'd like to be more than her brother in Islam and that Muslims are supposed to have lots of children, you'd love to do your part."

Raif leaned his head back but didn't turn to see who the voice was and I kept my chuckle in as he leaned back over the table and repeated what Mikhail said, we watched as he winked at her in the end and the way she glowered at him before finally huffing and slapping his face.

I burst out giggling as Raif held his cheek. Mikhail grinned before pushing Raif's head into his chest and patting his back while saying, "it's okay man, there are a lot of fish in the sea."

Raif sniffled before pushing himself out of Mikhail's hold, I giggle again as he rubbed his face and stared at the ground, "weird, you sound just like my best fri- Mikhail!!"

Mikhail grinned at him as Raif gaped back, he then turned his head and gasped as he saw me, "Rafa?!"

"Hi!" We said as he took a step back, Raif looked at us again, ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He looked like he was about to say something but then he suddenly turned on his heel and ran.

Mikhail and I stared after him for a second before sprinting too, "let me be!" Raif hollered as he dashed up a flight of stairs, workers and others stared as we we ran past, "no you need to come home!!" I yelled back, already gasping for air.