Unicorn Puke and Drastic Measures

Mikhail's pov

I woke up with a hand in my mouth, one leg over my two and almost all the pillows Rafa had laid out over me. Groaning I took her hand out carefully grimacing at how gross this was and quickly wiped it on the bed before shoving it to the left where she was sprawled out.

What was the point of this barrier if she was just going to shove them all and nearly have half her body over mine. Rafa sure was a crazy sleeper. I carefully pushed her foot off of me and sat up looking over at her.

Her scarf had ridden down exposing bits of her hair and I cocked an eyebrow, confused when I saw a bit of purple on the strands. And then there was also a tan colour, blood red, a emerald green and royal blue. I quickly pulled the blanket over her head trying not to stare any longer because she clearly told me that she won't show her hair to me and looking at it when she wasn't conscious made me feel guilty.

I rubbed my eyes before getting up and going to the bathroom. Halfway through brushing my teeth the door opened and there stood Rafa, scarf-less and lookin half dead. I eyed her as the toothpaste burned my tongue, that hair was something. It no doubt suited her angelic face, I realized that each section was a different colour and although the bed head was crazy she still looked quite adorable.

Rafa had her eyes more than three quarters closed yet still managed to walk towards the shower without tripping over anything. "Rafa?" I mumbled as the foam dripped down my lips.

Hearing her name she seemed to wake up a bit and turned towards me. "Hi Mikhail." She mumbled yawning.

I waved and waited for her to come to her senses.

She looked away dazed as I dried my mouth with the face towel placed by the sink. I awkwardly teetered back and forth on my feet running a hand through my hair when suddenly a tiny snore came from her. My eyes looked up at her face only to see that she was fast asleep.

I squinted and slowly walked up to her, how does one just fall asleep like that? Standing too!

Snapping my fingers in front of her face I tried to knock her out of it. When that didn't work I placed my hands on her shoulders and shook, "Rafa wake up!"

She suddenly jolted, slapping me hard on the nose and I staggered back groaning as she started screaming, "Mikhail what the hell why are you in the bathroom with me!? You little psychotic  no good flippin' stupid head get out!"

I raised my hands and said, "calm down you came in here!" She took deep breaths and ran a hand through her hair, when she realized that her fingers didn't meet any scarf her face fell and became the angriest I've ever seen.

"Nice hair princess." I said winking at her quickly before running out of the bathroom. I chuckled to myself as I heard her fuming inside before walking over to the bed and jumping onto it.

I looked through my phone and came on Raif's name, deciding to give it a shot I pressed the dial tab and put it on speaker waiting for the familiar tone of the computers voice telling me to try again later.

"Hello?"

I nearly fell off the bed as his voice came through the phone. Gasping on air I managed to squeak out, "Raif!!"

"No it's the boogey monster, okay bye!"

"What?! No no you lil shit don't you hang up on me----" the beep stretched for a second and I punched the pillow in frustration as I called out to Rafa, "hurry up rainbow head I think we got a lead on Raif!"