Turning Points and Parents

School takes so much time out of my life I love it :))))

-------

Rafa's pov

I held my breath for so long at the sight in front of me that Mikhail ended up shaking me and yelling at me to breathe. The term breathtaking was literally put in use.

An even better sight was the one Raif looking ever so joyful and accomplished and everything in between, it made my heart melt.

And to make this poor heart of mine melt even more, Mikhail just had to start with his cheesiness.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'd go to the stars and back to show how much I love you." He whispered wrapping his arms around me from the back and putting his chin on my shoulders.

I felt so awkward and heated up that my mouth blurted out, "what the fudge buddy."

Buddy.

Cringe to the extreme, I felt like killing myself, I really did.

To make matters worse Mikhail started pecking my ever so cold yet now warm cheek while chuckling in between.

And my stupid, very stupid, self once again blurted, "your lips are so soft." Thank the stupid stars for keeping Raif distracted, for I had said that quite loudly. I felt intoxicated, there were too many feelings in me to comprehend.

I quickly had to redeem what my hormonal idiotic self just said so before he could reply cockily I said, "but I don't like it, I don't like you, get off me, ew cooties." I didn't really mean it but I knew it would save me from any more heart melting. But to come to think of it, why was that such a bad thing.

He laughed but if I'm not mistaken it sounded sort of forced. He kissed me one more time on the cheek, slow and warm, quite close to my lips. I felt my knees quivering and tingles running up my spine as he whispered in my ear, "oh how I wish you were lying about that."

I didn't get what he said at all, my brain was going haywire and my limbs were full of different types of sensation. I wanted to tell him many things, I wanted to let these feelings that were rushing through me out but for some strange reason I stayed quiet.

And then coldness enveloped me as he let go and walked off towards Raif. An intense sentiment of loneliness rushed through me. They were both right there I wasn't lonesome at all but I just felt like I was.

Mikhail's pov

"So you did it eh?" I said coming to a stop beside Raif.

My mind was still stuck in what just happened a few moments ago. I had nearly done it, I exaggerated it, but the l-word was still in there. However there she went, calling me buddy. Then murmuring something about my lips and immediately blurting her dislike for me. And this time she wasn't intoxicated, maybe if she was that would've made my chest hurt a little less.

I sighed out loud.

"You didn't hear a thing I said did you?" Raif suddenly said or maybe his voice suddenly registered to my ears, I had completely forgotten that I had asked him something.

I looked out into the fading sky, the stars were starting to  glow more faintly now, waiting for the arrival of their biggest star. "Yeah sorry man what did you say?" I said as I pushed my hands into my pockets and kicked at the snow.