Macho Men and Sealed Deals

Rafas pov

"I don't know who you are and why you just manhandled me into this car but I'll just let you know that my husband will find you, and he will kill you."

The huge macho man who was busy ripping up duck tape gave me a stare before looking me up and down, "you're twelve how do you have a husband," he growled out in more of a statement then a question. I was about to retort but he slapped a piece of tape over my mouth.

Wow.

So this is how kidnaping feels like.

I mumbled against my tape until he scowled at me and said, "what!?"

I pointed my eyes to the tape and rolled them, how does he expect me to speak with tape on my mouth, the macho man growled again and sat back again while his buddy up in front lit a cigarette. I continued hissing against it and he forcefully ripped it off.

I winced but became happy because now I don't have to wax my upper lip.

"What is it girl?!" He spit into my face and I covered myself to not get any of his saliva on me, after the coast was clear I peeked out and said, "sir I just had a little request."

"We're kidnapping you, you don't get to speak, now sit back and shut it," he said, the fat on his cheeks becoming redder by the second. I pouted and said, "but I just wanted to say that could you put the tape like half way across my mouth so I don't suffocate, my husband was sick recently and his germs made me get a bit stuffy nosed. You don't want me to suffocate do ya?"

He growled at me and told me to shut up again before pushing me back on the hard bench that was stuck to the wall of the van.

"Wait one more thing." I squeaked, putting my hand up as if we were in class.

The guy rolled his eyes angrily so I took that as a sign to continue, "why are you kidnapping me anyways?"

It was quiet for a minute and I said in aggravation, "answer the question, I'm just curious!"

The big guy scowled and said one word, "money."

"Oh..well I'll let you know that my dad doesn't know where I am right now and the only person who's with me right now has just about 17 dollars and 23 cents."

"You could actually do a lot with that y'know, one time I bought this who--"

"Shut up!" The macho man yelled and I winced, he looked quite scary with his veins pushing in his neck and a drop of sweat running down the side of his heated up face. But I smiled at him and nodded. "Okay."

I should stop acting silly and demand them to let me go, but in reality this was quite exciting. I know Mikhail saw this all happen so I don't need to worry about not being saved. Mikhail will come get me...hopefully.

"InshAllah," I mumbled and the macho man gave me a pissed off look before going back to whatever he was doing with two pieces of metal.

I turned and inspected the driver who was calm and quiet throughout this whole thing and who chuckled at whatever I had said before. He was a lean man, probably between the ages of 20 and 24 with surprisingly nice hair, he hadn't talked yet so I couldn't tell what he had for an accent. His cheekbones were very defined but not like Mikhail's.

Mikhail's were strong, his were quiet sharp. I could tell he was the brains and this macho man in front of me was the body.

I tapped on the little net separating the back from the front and said, "yo mister, can I go home now I need ta make sure my husbands alright."