Decesions and Revealing Plans

*i suggest reading the last chapter again, to get into the whole mood of the book and all, trust me it'll make this chapter seem better XD*

Rafa's pov

"No way in hell buddy." I say standing up and crossing my arms over my chest. Immediately, the whining begins from my brother.

Raif somehow always persuades a person through this whining of his. Maybe it's the way his eyes droop sadly or the way his lips pout, but just something about his face and his words gets anther to go along with whatever he wants.

"But why?? It's perfect, since you won't let me go alone then just come with me!" He says looking rapidly between us with that face of his.

"Can you at least throw on some clothes my eyes are burning." Mikhail suddenly says with a hand to his forehead. Raif grumbles and goes back to the bathroom yelling, "we will discuss this in ten seconds," over his shoulder.

As soon as the door slams shut Mikhail says, "you look hot when you're distressed."

As soon as he says that, I'm pulled out of my thoughts of how to deny Raif and get us home and immediately turn red and nervous. I try to say something but my words get stuck in my throat as Mikhail pulls me back down onto the bed.

Instead of landing gracefully and casually, my feet decide to not coordinate properly and end up forcing me to face-plant straight into Mikhail's thigh.

Mikhail chuckles loudly as I struggle to get up. "Ah shit no no Rafa don't put your head there." My face feels like a volcano by the time I manage to get my body straight and away from him...and his areas.

"Sorry sorry." I mumble awkwardly but then turn angry, he was the one that pulled me in the first place, "wait no not sorry-" before I can finish though he blurts out, "of course 'not sorry' you enjoyed that," with a cheeky smirk on his face.

I gasp and scrunch my nose at him before swatting his hands away childishly.

"Why are you so damn cute," he mumbles as he leans back on the bed.

Raif saves me from having to reply with something that will probably embarrass me even further. He emerges out of the bathroom with decent clothes on. Yet something looks off and when Mikhail says, "your pants are on backwards," I'm proved right.

Raif's groans and slams the bathroom door shut again. Mikhail and I are awkwardly- well actually I'm the awkward one, he with all his glory is laid back and sports a small smirk- sitting in silence.

That is until he says, "let's do it."

Immediately my brain thinks the worst.

"Mikhail! What the flippin fish is wrong with you?! How can you say that to me, I can't do it with yo-" I begin to spaz.

"Woah woah woah.. Woah!" He interrupts, sitting up he puts his hands out calming me down, "uhm woah, " he chuckles loudly as I scoot away with confused eyebrows, "Rafa I didn't mean that."

At first I'm still processing my shock levels but then I gasp at how stupid I am. Of course he didn't mean that, why the heck would he mean that! The urge to dive off a cliff face first was strong.

Mikhail begins to laugh wholeheartedly at my expression, he nearly falls off the bed as he holds his stomach in laughter, the sight of him makes me more embarrassed and angry.