Anger Issues and Proposals

"Shut your mouth up right now."

"Listen."

"No."

"Just listen will ya??"

"I don't want to hear another word," I say before grabbing the hoodie I had taken off and quickly putting it on.

"Rafa."

"I can't hear you." I sing out as I look under his bed for my boots.

"Rafa come on."

I huff out and get up, staring into his eyes I say, "Mikhail, you're sleep drunk just shut up and go back to sleep."

"Sleep drunk?? That's not a thing, now sit down." He says sighing and running a hand through his hair.

"No!" I yell angrily and his eyes widen as he puts his hand over my mouth, glaring at me he says, "be quiet will ya if my parents found out you were in my room at this time I'd be more dead then Abraham Lincoln!"

"Sorry sorry," I mumble against his palm, he takes it away and sighs again before pointing to the bed. "Sit."

"What am I, your dog?" I say, "and I already said no so there's nothing to sit down and listen to."

"Fine then leave." He said harshly pointing to his bedroom door.

I step back a bit taken away by his words before picking up my shoes. He follows me as I walk towards the door, "ah wait gimme the journal."

Mikhail stares at me dead in the eye before slamming his bedroom door in my face. I growl angrily before tapping on his door constantly but quietly so his parents wouldn't hear.

"Rafa I'm seriously feeling my mood go down so I suggest you just leave." He said reopening his door, I shook my head, "not until you give me my brothers book so I can go find him!"

Mikhail glared at me before looking down the hall and pulling me back in to his room by the strings of my hoodie. He closed the door and leaned uncomfortably close to me, "listen princess, you are either going to say yes to my idea or stay at home by yourself while I go look for Raif."

"Is that understood?" He seethes out as I push my back against the door. I suddenly really missed the goofy Mikhail, this side of him was the one I rarely see, he had told Raif and I along time ago that his anger gets the best of him sometimes. This was definitely one of those times. I vaguely remember him saying that he hated when he was angry because it made him like his dad.

Which Mikhail never wants to be like.

He pulls at his hair and turns away from me walking over to his window. Cold air washes over the spot he was standing and I shiver wrapping my arms around my waist.

"I'll see you in a few hours at the little café we usually go to." He says turning his head slightly back.

"You're not going to pick me up?"

"No."

"Okay." I mumble before deciding that he really needs time to cool off and talking then would be way better.

--------------

I groan as my mother rubs my shoulder to get me up for fajr. "Wakey wakey my lil duckling." She says trying to tug my blanket off me.

"Mama just a few more minutes." I squint my eyes trying to read the time on my clock. Only three hours of sleep, good job Rafa.