Punches and Drowsy Smiles

*bad words ahead- bad words are bad do not use them or I will come at you with a soap* :)

Rafa's pov

For a moment I couldn't decipher anything that was happening.

I felt his arm slide around my waist, the cool wall behind me as his lips enveloped my own with a gentle yet harsh force. His chest pushed against mine, the warmness he emitted seemed to wrap around me as I felt the butterflies in my stomach right to get free.

And then I realized. Mikhail was kissing me.

A strangled moan rose from my throat as I felt his teeth tug my bottom lip into his own, my hand tugged at his shirt pulling him closer as he suddenly tore his face away. We were both breathing heavily as if we had just ran a mile yet even as he panted I had the urge to pull his face back onto mine.

But before anything else, we heard Raif curse for the very first time.

"What the actual fu*k!"

Mikhail's intense green eyes fell upon mine and my cheeks were met with more warmness as his breath fanned my cheeks, "is he coming?" It took me a solid three seconds to break out of my lust driven gaze and peek over his broad shoulder, Raif was fuming.

I nodded and he smirked. I felt my knees go weak, Mikhail's hold on me tightened as he said, "I knew that would work," he unconsciously slid his thumb over my bottom lip and with a tone that sent shivers through my body said, "shit it's swollen, I meant to fake it but I couldn't help it."

"Hm," was all I managed to get out but I didn't have time to say anything else because at that second Mikhail let go of me and turned, just as Raif's fist flew out.

I expected Mikhail to duck but he didn't. Instead he took it right on the cheek, stumbling over a bit before slumping over, I quickly came to my senses and gasped, "wait Raif no!" He was about to throw another but I grabbed him from behind and used all my power to hold him back, "it was fake! It was fake! He was pretending!"

"Let go of me Rafa I know what I saw!" He growled out, trying to get me off of him.

Mikhail suddenly started chuckling and Raif stared at him with fury, "why the hell are you laughing!?"

Mikhail started laughing even harder while keeping his hand on his cheek, I glared at Raif, "you hit him so hard he's going crazy!"

"Good!" Raif huffed out glaring back at me before roughly running a hand through his hair. "Stop laughing you shithead!" He growled at Mikhail who was now clutching his stomach.

"I-I can't help it!" Mikhail gasped out with tears trekking down his cheeks, I bent down beside him and was about feel his forehead for a fever when Raif blew out, "touch him and just see what I do, I dare you."

I gave him a look before poking the side of Mikhail's shoulder giddily, Raif growled at me and pulled me up, "go sit over there right now."

I felt a giggle arise, Mikhail's laugh becoming contagious as I did what Raif said. My brother then looked down at the chuckling Mikhail and was going to say something when Mikhail said, "you're wearing your shirt inside out."

"I'm what?!" Raif said angrily before looking at his shirt, I peeked over and felt my stomach burst with how hard I was laughing. Raif was indeed wearing his t-shirt inside out, the little tag sticking out from the top.