Fights and Bites to the Heart

Song up there is photograph by Ed Sheehan, it'll make  your insides all wobbly

------

Mikhail's pov

I felt my head sway before I could even take two steps, the pain was excruciating and my body demanded rest but as I saw the man shove Rafa back into the van adrenaline thrived within me.

The lump of a man with saggy muscles saw me first and I straightened up reaching my full height, "give me the girl back." I said in a threatening voice as my throat burned in pain. The saggy man turned towards me and gave me a death stare but I didn't let it affect me. All my mind could process was how the lean one was setting Rafa down but running his hands over her, places that made my insides  churn with fury.

"Get lost." The muscle man said as the lean one sauntered out of the van, he didn't close the door and I was thankful that I didn't have to break anything down, using the same tone of voice I said, "just step aside so I can get her."

They both chuckled and I felt my anger flare, the lean one who had his hands on Rafa slowly walked up to me. I clenched my fists, not wanting to rage out without any excuse. "Why do you want her so bad huh?" He drawled out and the way his eyebrows moved as he spoke made my eye twitch.

"She's my wife," I said steadily as a look of realization crossed his face, "oh so she wasn't lying about that."

Rafa told them I was her husband? Damn it, too bad I wasn't there to hear it. That's the first time she's admitted it out loud. She probably did it to scare them though, that's my girl. "Yeah so let her go or else."

The line sounded cliche in my head but I made sure to lace each and ever letter with venom so he'd be sure to get the point, but all he did was lazily smirk and tilt his head while the saggy muscled dude in the back cracked his knuckles.

"Or else wha-" Before he could finish his sentence I sneezed on him, twice.

Then a third time.

He had his eyes closed by the end of it all and has taken a step back but had not moved out of a range, I felt a small grin pull at my lips and held the need to laugh as muscle man in the back handed him a handkerchief.

All traces of amusement suddenly disappeared though when I sneaked a look past them and noticed Rafa slumped against the hard metal bench, her scarf had loosened a bit and wisps of purple hair were showing, the sight brought my anger back.

I swatted his handkerchief away and took him by the collar, tugging him up I glared into his feeble eyes and said, "l'm going to go and grab her now, you do anything to stop me and I will make you rue the day you were born." With that I shoved him to the side into his friend and strode towards the van.

I felt him before I saw him and instantly turned around ducking his punch and landing one right into his jaw, he stumbled back a bit as I gripped his jacket to keep him from falling. I landed another one right to his cheek and another to his nose before his friend grabbed me from behind.

I grunted as I tried to get out of this meaty arms, the lean one was on the ground bleeding from his nose and this one was trying to crush me to death. I flipped up and kicked his head in making his hold on me loosen, I took it to my advantage and jumped out before upper cutting him, he spun around twice before falling down.