Running and Failed Seduction

Rafa's pov

I stopped struggling against him, realizing Mikhail is probably just messing around like usual. "Canhm yoih lef me gho?" I mumbled against his hand. He chuckled darkly and whispered, "I don't think I can."

I glared through the darkness trying to wiggle my wrists out of his strong hold. His one hand held both of mine securely which caused me to get even more mad. "Rafa." He said my name in the most sensual way, I stopped struggling as my back brushed against his chest.

He then threw me and I landed on a soft duvet, the bed. I scooted back and wrapped my arms around my knees, trying to figure out if this dude is actually Mikhail or not. When he clicked one of the lamps that was on the side table open I realized that it was him indeed. Sporting a wicked grin, he stood right above the lamps light which illuminated his sharp jawline and his sea green eyes that seemed more thicker than those light waves I was used to. I gulped as he walked closer to the bed.

"Mikhail.." I began as he stood right at the edge, half his hair covered with the hood of his jacket, he tapped his lips with his pointer finger and I shook my head glaring at him, "are you in your right state of mind?? Have you gone cr--"

"I have." He stated pushing his finger against my lips, using his other hand to steady himself against the bed. "I've gone crazy for you." I glared at him and tried to push him away but he climbed up the bed and caged me in between his knees and arms. So I did the only thing that was racing through my mind.

I bit his finger. Hard.

He yelped and brought the finger close to his chest grimacing he shut his eyes. "Now you're crazy in pain eh?" I said smirking but my smirk soon dropped as he reopened his eyes.

My heart sped against my chest as he slowly brought his finger up to eye level and a tiny trail of blood dripped down, I squeaked a bit looking from the finger to his face. His eyes were hooded under his eyebrows, the strands of hair usually kept up were scattered across his forehead in a messy yet tame way. I made eye contact with him only to be met with a small grin. "You're so feisty I love it," he said breathless, my chest was about to burst. Either by how scared I was right now or the effect his voice alone just has on me.

I growl and grab the nearest pillow, smacking him right in the face. He groans holding his nose before taking the pillow and flinging it across the room. I grab another and hit him hard again. "DIE YOU STUPID BUG DIE!" I yell smacking him all around. He leaps away and pulls it out of my hands causing me to tumble forward. "Aye aye aye," he sighs out before grinning. The next thing I know, he's jumped back onto the bed and is looming over me.

He takes the end of my hijab and flings it over my shoulder, I smack his hand away and he smirks. He moves his head closer, the sound of a phone ringing causes me to sigh in relief and manage to move my shivering body further from him, his warmness, his cinnamon with a dash of pine scent and his blazing green eyes.

He looks me over, chuckling an evil laugh before grabbing his phone and looking at the caller ID, all traces of amusement and wickedness escape him. I look around the room as he answers the call, how he managed to throw me straight on the bed without me hitting the ground amazes me, this room is larger than the titanic.

"Asalam Alaikum fath--" he says but stops halfway as yelling came through the phone. I use his distraction as a way to collect my thoughts. Should I run or wait and see if he's going to stop with this whole act of his-- Mikhail reaches over and traces his finger down my shoulder. I glare at him and slap his hand away as he replies to his father. Run away it is.