Bottles and Busses

Rafa's pov

I take back what I had said before.

Mikhail is mean.

"See! Now you have to take a whole  U-turn and then climb up the ramp and go all the way back through the other exit-"

"But that one was too snowy!"

"It was plowed!" He shot back and I humphed turning away from his stupid head. "Your moms plowed." I said, aware that it made no sense but wanting to have the last word.

"Rafa you're such a nuisance I swear," Mikhail groaned out slowly face-palming.

I gasped, "I know what that means!"

"Good. You're starting UNI soon if you didn't know what it meant I'd be scared for your future."

I turned my head to him angrily and was about to retort when my hand slipped off the wheel and we nearly rolled into a ditch, I thankfully turned back in time and with a slight squeal brought it back onto the road again.

"This is why I drive." Mikhail mumbled with a sigh but I heard him and said, "you looked half dead, I couldn't have you killing me!"

"Well I can't have you driving us slower than a snail, almost getting the car stuck and taking the wrong roads!"

"Shut up!"

"You shut up!" He growled back.

"I said it first!"

"Does it look like I care!?"

"No!"

"Then?" He said emphasizing the word by adding a truck load of sarcasm on it.

"Ugh I hate you!"

He was quite before he angrily grumbled, "I know!" Then slumped back into his seat with an expression mixed between anything and everything. My rushed breathing slowed down until it was normal again and as I kept driving my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. What does he mean by I know.

"Wait, did you--" he cut me off as he said, "get out and switch seats so I can drive."

"No I'm fine driving," I whined, "I'll go faster I promise." He sighed and sat back running a hand through his hair. I smiled in accomplishment but sadly forgot what I was going to say before. Mikhail looked to be in deep thought for a few minutes as I slowly stepped a bit harder on the gas pedal.

"Wrong pedal." He grumbled as we started to go in reverse.

"I knew that," I bit out, more angry at myself than him. After sticking my foot in the right place we drove in silence. A little too silent after the little raging session we just had but it seemed to cool us both off.

"Sorry," he mumbled a few minutes later, I angled my head, "for what?"

"For telling you you suck at driving."

"It's okay, being sucky at one thing is better than being sucky at everything like you are." I said with a cheeky smile. Mikhail gaped at me and said, "rude much?"I giggled as a reply.

"I'm great at a lot of things okay," Mikhail said and I raised an eyebrow, "like hiding your emotions?"

Mikhail gave an awkward laugh, "I don--"