Ninja-ing and Cpt. Smexy

Rafa's pov

My head awkwardly banged against the jeep's window for the fiftieth time as Mikhail said, "just go to sleep will ya."

I rubbed my eyes and shook my head, sitting up straighter, "not until you tell me where we're going."

He rubbed a hand over his face and mumbled something that I couldn't catch. "Huh?"

"I said-" he mumbled the last part and I glared at him. "Mikhail spit it out!"

He gives me a look before grabbing a tissue with one hand from the compartment below and spitting out his gum that he had in his mouth. "Happy?"

"Come on just tell me so I can rest in peace!" I said yawning, he yawned too as I finished up and that weirdly caused me to yawn again. Which then caused him to yawn again.

(A/N BRUH I JUST YAWNED THREE TIMES TOO :o )

"The thing is I don't know where we're going," he said finally after our yawning session ended. I slapped my forehead and said, "then how are we ever going to find Raif!"

"I don't know." He said shrugging. I glared at him before saying, "where's his journal?"

Mikhail's eyes widened and he stepped on the breaks suddenly causing me to slam against my seatbelt. "Oh shit I forgot it at my house!"

"Good job you butt! Now what are we gonna do?" I sighed out as he slowly started driving again, "we're not far from my house, I'll sneak in and get it and then we can get going okay?" I nodded looking at the dashboard for the time, it was only 12:40 and I was more tired then a sloth.

Mikhail parked the car a few blocks down from his house and turned to me, "you're a really good ninja yeah?"

I nodded, "the best of the best." He grinned and got out of the car before leaping over the hood and opening my door.

"Then let's go." I jumped down and pulled my hijab tighter around my neck before following him. We quietly went around the house to the back like I had done a day ago and looked through the window. The lights were closed.

He went towards the back door and was about to open it but I threw some snow at him to make him stop. "First rule of Ninja-ing is to never just open the flippin door without checking its surroundings!" I said and he whispered sorry before ushering me towards the door.

I walked over and used my gloved up hand to push his face to the door. "What are you do--"

"Shhhh. Listen!" I whispered as I put my own ear against the door, his face was very awkwardly close so I moved my head back a bit, he smirked and moved it closer. I glared at him before pushing his head back using my pointer finger and his nose.

"Do you hear anything?" He whispered after a very intense staring contest. I shook my head and said, "we're clear. Open the door Captain FlufflyBear."

He gave me a 'wtf' look and raised an eyebrow, "fluffy bear?" I nodded, "you sleep with teddy bears, the bear I saw was fluffy, therefore you are captain fluffy bear."

"Wow okay. I'd much rather prefer Captain Smexy 'cuz I'm just all that y'know?" He said leaning against the door and smiling cockily at me. I rolled my eyes and said, "no you're Captain FluffyBear now just open the door will ya?"