Sleeping Beauty.. ♡

I was walking through the long and high corridors, humming the softest melodies ever. My long net frock swayed around my body as I sashayed beautifully. A light breeze played with my hair. A river of honey it was, falling luxuriously down the small of my back, covering it entirely. My fingers played with the maroon sash around the waist of my pure white frock. My deep, gentle brown eyes explored the enchanted castle in wonder. Sunlight seemed to devour the castle in its bath. A very sweet fragrance moved me and I followed it till the end of the corridor, reaching a blind end. There was a big wooden door that opened magically as I drew near. I looked inside and..smiled.
There he was, so awaited, so sought, so craved and so missed. My heart leaped to my throat. His grey eyes sparkled with happiness. I held my bouquet of roses firmly and walked elegantly towards him, trying to hide my impatience. He took my hand, placed the bouquet on a nearby table and looked into my eyes..his grey eyes melted into my brown ones..and left me breathless. His right hand rested at the small of my back. I placed my head on his chest and smiled. The music started enchanting the air. We swayed left to right, round and round the dance floor. He lifted me lightly and played with me like a magician..my laughter ringed bells in the ball room. His grey eyes melted more with my every smile and laughter. We ended up laughing in each others' arms, swaying lightly. The light began to fade and the night arrived. The night, full of twinkling stars and a full moon, was calm and peaceful. And quiet. So quiet. It made me drowsy. And rested. So he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the one of the numerous bedrooms of the castle. There he lay me on a little bed amid soft pillows. The bed hung from the high ceiling but appeared as if hung in air by a magical spell. I lay there quietly, breathing soundly, as if a Sleeping Beauty lay in her bed, asleep for centuries. I felt soft lips cherish mine but instead of bringing the Beauty to life, it made me go deeper into the calmness of my sleep, the peace of my dreams. Here lay the Sleeping Beauty, rested and loved.

Author's Note:

So this is the first part friends. It's kind of short for which I apologize but it's only a beginning. You never know what's coming ahead. ;) Kindly, inform me if it's a good beginning or not and also, what do you think about it? Should I continue writing or should I drop it right away. I need your suggestions and guidance. Do help. :)