Insanity..

-I walk the cemented pathway shadowed by the maple trees with my head bent down and my feet shuffling clumsily. A drop of rain falls on my head, another on my cheek, and then, the pathway starts darkening under the falling water sprinkled from the sky. I hear footsteps behind me. I smile.

Him.

I answer the knock at the door of my heart and turn around. He shelters me under an umbrella hurriedly.

"No." I take the umbrella from his hand, run towards a nearby tree and hang it by a strong branch. The golden ringlets of my hair sway from side to side as I run. I turn around. He lifts his eyebrows and shrugs. I laugh. The silver in his eyes sparkles with delight.

There, I open my arms and turn my face towards the sky. Raindrops make my face glitter. And I swirl. I swirl round and round on my feet. My laughter plays like a child in the puddles around me. He devours in this sight and joins my laughter.

My hair hug my neck and droplets of water dribble down the ends. He walks towards me. My heart races. He places both of his hands at the back of my waist. I lean backwards trusting my weight on his hands. Then he twirls me around. We both laugh and the raindrops join us cherishing our happiness.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me! I swear!" He yells between his laughter

"I know." I whisper back. And then, I smile.-

~They say that hate has been sent,so let loose the talk of love...
Before they outlaw the kiss, Baby give me one last hug..
There's a dream that I've been chasing, want so badly for it to be reality..
And when you hold my hand and I understand that it's meant to be...~

I dismissed my alarm drowsily and made a mental note.
I love Justin Bieber.
Then I stretched and smiled.

I am in love with my dreams.

I giggled.

Last night, I was a bit furious when I came to know that he read my diary. It's not fair. Okay. I know I love that intrusion idea but I love my privacy too. If I don't get to know who he is, at least he should show some grace and leave my personal diary alone! Huh.

But then, thanks to my dreams, they brighten me up everyday. So, I started my day with a good mood. Like everyday, everything went well.

Everyone at school, on the other hand, glared at me like I had grown up horns in a single night. I ignored it. Marrie was as usual late. But, it didn't matter as our minors were different.

As I entered my Psychology minor class, I spotted a boy next to my usual seat. He seemed new. Maybe he enrolled in the late session just like Roxen. The name sent a tingling feeling down my spine. I ignored it and approached the boy. He was a cute boy with light brown hair and eyes. He smiled as he saw me coming. He had a cute dimpled smile. I immediately liked him! I smiled back.

"Hi. I'm Max. Max Collins." He let out a cute shy laugh.

"Call me Hazel." I smiled back brilliantly.

He stood up, folded his arm in front of his stomach and bowed down. "Have a seat, ma'am."

I laughed. He was adorable!

"My pleasure." I held my leather skirt and bowed down lightly, carrying on his act.

We both laughed and sat down together.

"So, are you late here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I moved here with my aunt a week ago. And you're going to see me here every morning from now on." He winked.

I couldn't help laughing. "Oh alright!"

"Get up." A deep and stern voice from my back broke off my laughter.

His voice. Damn.

I looked back. Roxen stood at my head, hovering over me. His grey eyes glimmered in the daylight. My heart stopped. His fragrance encapsulated me completely. I wanted to inhale it forever. Max poked me in the shoulder bringing me back to reality.

"Wh-what?" I asked Roxen.

"I hate repeating myself." He whispered menacingly. Then, he took hold of my wrist and yanked me up. I choked at this sudden blow.

"What do you think you are doing?" I gasped.

I saw Max stand up with worry.

"Is everything alright? Do you know him Hazel?" He panicked.

"She knows me very well. Keep out of this." Roxen glared at Max.

Having said this, he dragged me away. God. He was unstoppable. People gaped at us. I couldn't stand his power so I finally stopped struggling. He dragged me to the parking lot and neared a silver Volvo. What? He's rich as well? I hate it. Arrogant bossy rich Roxen Dale! What does he think of himself? He opened the passenger door and almost threw me inside. I let out a cry of despair. He took the driving seat and reversed the car with a screech. We kept silent all the way. He out of his arrogance or anger or whatever and me out of fear and only fear.

Drifting all the way, we reached a large villa. It was grey and beautiful. Just like his eyes. He drove through the drive way and halted the car.

Then, he got out of the car and reaching my side, he opened the door for me to get out. I folded my arms in front of me and stubbornly held my chin upwards clearly defying him. What happened next stopped my heart. He reached inside and lifted me out of the car while yanking the door close with his boot.

"Put me down!" I fisted his chest. His scent was lulling me to madness. But he remained ignorant to my frustration.

We entered the villa. It was magnificent. The interior was decorated in white and black. Sleek modern look and clean reflecting floors made it look like a mansion out of movies. I gaped at it. He ran up the curving stairs while holding me in his arms. I felt embarrassed. I could have gotten out of the car in the first place and saved us this scene. But then, I wouldn't have been able to inhale his madly addictive scent or to feel his oh-so-muscular chest. I blushed at the thought. He carried me to one of the numerous bedrooms on the upper floor and threw me on the bed.

"Ouch!" I cried out.

He went towards one of the two floor to ceiling windows of the bedroom that faced a beautiful lake surrounded by tall trees. There, he crossed his arms and looked outside as if I didn't exist. Idiot.

I looked around. The room was painted in grey. It had a beautiful contrast of white. White hangings. White drapes. White windows. But overall it was grey. Just like his eyes.

But the room was very manly. Not at all like the room of a boy his age. It looked like it belonged to a businessman. It had a somber and very calm air which was in contrast with his personality. His vague and aggressive personality. Phew.

My eyes traveled back to him. He had a lean body. Broad shoulders. Muscular arms and chest. But his hips and legs were lean. He had a....perfect body. I envied his strength. Standing there, he looked like a beautiful statue carved by magical hands. I wanted to touch him to know if he was still breathing. Suddenly, he turned around. I quickly glanced away. My cheeks turned red at having being caught while watching him. He moved towards a chair and dragged it near the end of the bed where I sat with my legs dangling down. He sat on the chair. Too close. I could inhale his heavenly scent that took away my last shred of sanity with it..always.

Finally he spoke deeply.

"Miss Claire, sketch me."