Boundless

Boundaries.

All around the world, there are boundaries for everyone. Boundaries marking regions, ethnicities, religions, colours, creeds and what not? Escape from these limits is almost impossible except for one way...

There are times in life when an individual gets so drunk on someone that he dissolves his entire being in the ecstacy of this feeling and forgets the boundaries restricting him all along. He starts considering these boundaries as non-existent and plunges down into the unknown, unaware of all the dangers and careless of all the hurt. He loses himself completely to someone else and borderlines into the kingdom of his beloved fearlessly. The reason behind this power is only one; love.

The potion of love is the only magical substance that absorbs all the boundaries for once and for all.

The reason that sitting in her room, on her bed, I had written a note for her once again and I cared nothing about the consequences of this daring act was only one; I had managed to sneak into the school of magic and steal the potion of love at last.

I looked down at the note in my hands.

"Never ever attempt such a stupid act again. Dare you do this and you'll see what I'll do with you! Please, don't hurt yourself. I request you. For MISS CLAIRE, I LOVE YOU."

I remember that when I had left an envelope on her bedside table that night, I had a small smile lingering at the corners of my lips.

It was the first time in my life that I had experienced the sheer delight of confessing the most beautiful feeling in the world before someone who had happened to become my 'everything' in merely three days. I had spiralled an infinity in the finiteness of three damn days. No boundaries, no nothing.Who said miracles don't happen?

***

Sunlight peeked through the windows as the most enchanting night of my life slipped away from my fingers. No matter how hard I was clinging to it like it was my last breath of oxygen left on the entire planet, I had learned one thing tonight; indeed, time flies.

Sitting across from the bed on a chair, I looked upon her sleeping silhouette and smiled. I hadn't slept all night because I didn't want to lose the sight of this ethereal beauty for a single moment when I finally had it all to myself.

I had just texted her mom from her cell phone and had cared to type in a smiley at the end, just to keep her mom from suspecting something awkward.

As the day began to stretch out itself, she stirred slowly from her long drunken sleep. I could hear her groan and I knew she was pretty sober now.

"It's okay. You're fine, Miss Claire." I spoke quietly. What had happened at night was something that only I knew about. I couldn't let her know anything until the whole mystery untangled and I planned to do it soon..real soon. Until then, I had to be the Roxen that she knew of, who didn't give a damn about anything.

"Wh-where am I?" She moaned in a light voice.

"In my room." Carrying my serious facade, I walked up to her and stood by her side to take out painkillers from my bedside table. A headache was surely expected after a drunken night.

"WHAT!??" She sprang up suddenly and her hands shot to her head instantly after this sudden jerk.

"Here, take this. You'll feel better." I filled a glass of water by the jug placed on my bedside table and handed her a painkiller along with it. She gulped it down obediently and laid down again, the waves in her golden hair spiralling all around her innocent sleepy face like golden rivers shooting out of the deep ocean in the sunlight. My breath hitched.