The Beauty sleeps..

-We sit on the balcony that overlooks beautiful plains and great mountains beyond. The air feels calm and soothing. The sun sets over the mountains leaving the sky a wonderful orange shade. I see birds flying back to their nests; their homes. I take a sip of my coffee and say lightly,

"Home is a beautiful feeling."

"So are you." He says deeply.

I look towards him and see traces of fading sunlight in the pearls of his silver eyes. His blonde hair sway lightly by the breeze against his forehead. His smile brightens all of his face.

"You overlook yourself." I state and turn my gaze towards the setting sun.

"No. I just live in your afterglow."

I feel his hand hold mine and press it softly. And I know that when you love someone so deeply, you don't forget yourself in that love, you just love to live in the afterglow of your lover just like him. Just like me.-

The next day, I got up late as it was Saturday. I smiled as I recalled that mom and I had planned to go out for dinner on Sunday night. The professor had extended the 'title submission' to Monday due to the weekend. I was glad as I didn't want to see him for now. I hoped I would meet him with my..uh..unknown lover..next time. That would pay him good. That heartless idiot. Anyways, I still doubted it. Why would he give a damn now when he never did before? I rolled my eyes and went to take a warm bath. Mom was away at work and I planned to come back home before she returned at 10:00 pm. That gave me at least two hours with that unknown letter guy if I counted one hour for reaching the restaurant and coming back home. I felt excited. I was going to meet an unknown person who wrote me letters. Wow. I know it's weird and some of the people around would have told me to take hold of a hidden gun but my security was the least thing I worried about because the letter guy seemed pretty calm and sweet. I couldn't imagine a boy so deep, planning to hurt me. So, I ignored the voice of my unconscious and enjoyed the bath.

After the bath, I wore a beautiful black leather jacket with matching jeans. Underneath I wore a grey shirt. My honey hair went up in a high ponytail. I put on my eyeliner and a light pink lip gloss. Last but not the least, I wore my silver chain with the charm. Having done this all, I viewed myself in the mirror. Black and gold..grand. My hair looked very luxurious hanging over the rich black jacket. I smiled. I got my things and went out. The sky was dull with shreds of clouds scattered here and there. I hugged my jacket to fight off the cold breeze while walking towards the bus stop.

I sat in the bus and thought about where I stood in life.

Mom. I loved her and she loved me. I owed her a lot. But lately, I had been cheating on her and I felt guilt rush through my system. But after tonight, I planned to tell her everything truly and fairly. She would understand.

Marrie Swans. She had been too nice and caring towards me. She wanted to protect me. She stood up for me whenever she felt I was in danger. She helped me with everything whether wrong or right. And what did I do? I kept ignoring her texts and didn't even reply back! I hated myself for it. I took out my phone and texted her.

Sorry :(

And her reply came in an instant.

Marrie's dead.

I sighed.

Pleeeeease I'm sorry. ;(

Her reply was a bit slow this time.

I hate you for saying it on text instead of bringing me chocolates for real. :/ but it's okay..they're due. Right? :p

I smiled. I loved this girl!