Dear Diary..

It was time. I took out my diary and started writing.

Dear Diary,
It's been two days but it feels like centuries. I don't know what's happening in my life. Life's unexpected.
Today, if rose petals start falling from the sky, people would not believe their eyes, but me? I will accept it. For the most unbelievable things have occurred in my life in just two days. Two days. But instead of going insane, I have accepted it. You know why? Because I know how to imagine. My imaginations have taken me too far that I believe the unbelievable easily.
For once, I want to confess, I need love. I crave love. My mom loves me. I know. But I want more than that. I crave Him. You want me to be specific? Well, I can't be. Because I only want a prince to take me into his world and never let me go. Which prince? I don't know.
Roxen Dale. No. I know I'm infatuated by him and his..grey eyes. I know he makes my heart skip its beats. But..he's weird. The way he grabbed that brat, I swear my lips trembled with fear at that moment. He can do that to anyone. To me. He's a bad boy. If there have been two encounters with him, it doesn't mean there's something between us. We barely know each other! He has a heart of stone. I saw it. Today. As much as I desire a handsome guy to live my imaginations for real, I cannot give my heart to a heartless enchanting boy. He saved me today. I know. But not because I needed it. Just because Roxen Dale's no property. I won't give my heart to someone who doesn't understand what is belongingness. No, I won't fall for Roxen Dale. Because I don't want him to hurt me. I'll stay away. He already hinted me that I deserve better. If only he knew...
But no. I would listen to him. I'll stay away.
Because what I think is that, I'm falling for the guy who's writing me letters. I don't know how but yes, I am. It's like someone who watches you from a distance, adores you from a distance and crosses your territory to inform you of his love that he carries in his heart. I don't know how but I'm falling for the way this unknown intruder finds the courage to enter my home, my room, to convey his love to me but doesn't find the courage to reveal himself to me. His letters occur at the most unexpected times. Maybe he does magic. Who knows? This world holds millions of secrets in its heart, why should I crave for this one to be revealed? Maybe I should just let it be and wait for the moment he chooses for it to be revealed. But one thing I know, the way I yearned for love today when I entered my home, it vanished as soon as I saw the charm hanging by my bed. He knows when I want love and he knows how to fulfill my desire. If he only knew...
Okay. I won't leave this unsaid. If he only knew, I so want him to reveal himself. To finally let me hold his hand and let me tell him, that I SEE HIM TOO.
Then, there's school. It was no help yesterday and today I skipped it. I don't know what's happening to me. Maybe I should pay more attention to it. I'll stick to my studies now. I know I have to.
And yeah! What's with "Pasta"??? I don't get that even now. Did somebody make pasta for mom on my behalf? But what can I say? That eve was the most unbelievable eve of my life. Still, I believe it. I'm sorry diary, but I believe it. It was true. I know.

Here, I closed the diary.

I went to the kitchen and helped myself to some popcorn. Then I sat in front of the television and surfed through the channels. I stopped when I saw Titanic playing on Star Movies. I smiled.

There are some things that always make you cry and always make you smile. Titanic is one of them. And that's why I love it.
So, I cried at the same moments and I smiled at the same moments like before.

It was time for mom to be home when it ended so I hurried and roasted some chicken for dinner. When mom arrived, we talked during the whole meal. I told her I skipped school. She was concerned, of course, but I pacified her by telling her that I had only two classes today. She asked if somethin' was wrong and I negated. I love her and I didn't want her to know that someone had intruded our home twice, maybe thrice because I didn't want her to worry. As long as the intruder doesn't do anything wrong or as long as my mom's safe, I don't mind the intruding much. I'm amazed at the thought but I confess, I like it. So, we decided to go out for dinner on the weekend, said goodnight and went to our rooms. That's when I saw it. Another envelope. On my bedside table. I sat on my bed and opened it hurriedly.

"I'm amazed to know that you despise a person who tells you to stay away because he thinks you deserve better while you like a person who intrudes in your life without your permission. Be careful about what you wish for, because,
MISS CLAIRE, I LIKE YOU."

So here's a detailed chapter readers. I have tried to clear the story a bit so you have a grasp of the weird and ambiguous imaginations and dreams of Hazel. Now, when you have an insight of her mind, it would be easy to go through the story. :)
P.s I would be giving Roxen's POV soon. So, keep in tune. ;)
And please comment and vote. I seriously need to know what you think about my story. It would help me decide the story further. Please comment critically. I won't mind. ♡
Vote please if you feel like it. It helps. Trust me. :)
Much love.