New Taurtis

(A/n: this is later in the story)
So grain told me that Tautis was in the hospital because he crashed a bus. I don't know how I felt, I felt anger and sadness. But I also felt guilt,and worry.

~Grain's. P.O.V~
Sam wasn't taking the news to well... I could tell because he had a fake smile on his face as small tears started to form in his eyes. Not to mention that he made me dress up like Taurtis. "Come on taurtis let's head off to school before we are late" he said, his voice slightly cracking. I also took notice that his eyes as well as his ears twitched. Maybe I shouldn't have told him anything, then again he would've found out one way or another I mean after all it was Sam. " here Taurtis don't forget your tauritos" he said and gave me a small stash of the cheap rip-off of doritos. "Um Sam I'm not Taurt-" I began but stopped as he turned around with a psychopathic smile. The feeling of dread and fear washed over me as he stared at me with those eyes. " what was that Taurtis?" He turning around slowly. I felt a lump in my neck but went along with it since he would probably kill me if they got hands on one. "Nothing Sam I was.just goofing and gaffing" (don't know how you spell it) I said trying not to sound like I was nervous. "Oh alright now come on before the train leaves us." He said and grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the station, he made me do things that I assume him an Taurtis would usually do.
~le time skip when they are at school~
Here I was in school terrified for.my life, if I screw up being Taurtis, Sam goes ballistic. Not to mention that everyone will see that um not Taurtis And tell him and then he will probably so something crazy.Sam and I entered the class and as we did a million eyes were on me. I saw how the teacher even looked surprise. "Hi Mrs. Okami sorry if Taurtis and I are late ." Sam said as his ear let out a twitch. I guess Mrs.Okami knew there was something wrlong because she even gave me a worried look. "Alright Sam and Taurtis please sit down." She said with a nervous tone in her voice.Sam went to his seat which I had to sit next by. I felt some eyed burn through he back of my scull as well as the side but I was to nervous to even look. Mrs. Okami took rollcall and when Taurtis's name came up,Sam punched me to say here.
This is going to be a long vacation...