Relationship issues

~Sam's P.O.V~
Chan has been striking left and right and I myself was really getting even more stressed. I been telling him so we should really move to a different city. But he kept saying it is fine and that he will protect me. Yuki has been worried too, about this city. She wants to move she wants to leave Japan but J has told her She is being really paranoid. usually Yuki would tell me that it was fine but I think even she knows it's dangerous here. "Sam really ill be here to protect you." Taurtis said while hugging me." listen Taurtis I know but...what if Chan hurts you?" I asked while crying in his chest. "...at least you will be alive" he said kissing the top of my hair. lately I been feeling our spark fade.
~Yuki's p.o.v~
I thought it was a dream but after a week of throwing up I knew something was wrong. I took a test after the result it said that I was pregnant. it started to worry me. How would J react? and thoughts like this is a dangerous neighborhood, I been telling Sam that this place doesnt seem safe. But Taurtis and J have been brushing it off. though me now being a mother made me even more stresses more and more people have been killed. and J doesn't seem to notice. I tried yo give him hints of my pregnancy but he doesn't seem interested anymore. He's been fading from my love...

(...)