Double Date

~Sam's p.o.v~
I might hate the fact that I dnot want to see Yuki with a guy. But after the whole incident from a week ago J told me how he said he loved her. Course I had a slight bit problem but it was quickly handled. "So how about our date?" Taurtis said coming from behind me and hugging me. "Can we make it a double date?" I asked kissing his cheek. "With Sookie and Soul?" He asked I shook a no. I mean sure we would do double dates with them Though today I decided to kinda be a jerk to my inner self and let Yuki find a guy.

(WTF! XD)

Though of course he had to prove himself. Then again J did like her so yeah. "With J and Yuki for fun and all." I said, he gave me a confused look but then smirked once he figured out why I said both of them. "Ohh~ I see" he said and took out his phone I was going to tell Yuki about it.

~time skip to the movies~

"Exactly why did you tell me to meet you guys here?" J said walking our way. "Bro what- oh J is joining us to?" Yuki said behind me as she had a big soda with her. "Yes yes he is" I said bbluntly not explaining what we were here for. "Hey wait! Did you get us any soda?" Taurtis asked her. She just smiled and sipped her last drop. "So exactly why are we here?" J asked, I just gave him a smirk and winked as I walked to get our tickets.

~time skip after movie XD~

Well that was a horrible idea. Yeah Yuki came out a mess after watching that. "Never...ever ever! Make me look in a mirror again" she said holding her hands together in fear. "Oh Yuki mind coming over... you know for the research and stuff" J said rubbing the back of his head. Well I guess this really work. "Sure let's go. As long as I'm not close to a mirror" she said as they both walked off. Muahahahahaha it worked.

Ok sorry for it being a short chapter.

Llamacorns

Have big butts

Llamas have small ones

Le frown