Chan is Back

~Sam's P.O.V~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I saw the phone number was from Chan. I freaked out since the last time we heard of her was when Taurtis broke up with her for 'certain' reasons. And for the fact that i didn't know how she got my number. I nervously answered the phone. "h-hello?" i said stuttering in fear. I only heard raspy breathing followed by a soft giggle. "Hello Sam~" I heard her say. I gulped in fear as I heard her insane laugh. "C-Chan?" I asked. I just had to make sure it was her and not just any girl who sounded like her. "What's wrong Sammy~ you missed me~" she said. So it was her. "You know it was very hard getting your number. But I always find a way" she said letting out a giggle. By this point I was going to pass out. "Don't worry Sammy~ I won't hurt Taurtis. Only you " she said letting out a insane laugh before hanging up. "Taurtis! Taurtis get up!" I said, I don't care that we were both shirtless and on the same bed or anything. I needed to tell him of Chan. "What is it Sammy he said rubbing a bit of sleep off his eyes. As soon as his eyes met mine he knew something was wrong. "What?? What happened?" He asked. I looked at the phone in my hand and saw the last call.

"Chan is back"

(So I did go to homecoming with my cousin Swampy-Squid and I just want to say she can really dance. I saw my friend there but I didn't talk to her....well night guys )