You are mine~

( Today we are gathered here because she has decided there is going to be some little action What do you have to say ?

Me: R.I.P My innocence *and not like that * Other than that Smut Warning !!!!! 0.0 oh yeah i did this)

~Taurtis' P.O.V~

As soon as he said that i kissed him. I assumed he had a bad dream and just believed that it was real. "shhh sam...it was just a dream" i said rubbing the back of his spine. I heard him moan a bit.  Then i had an idea. 

(oh god)

"Sammy~" i whispered in his ear which caused him to shiver in my hands. "w-what?" he said. I felt his smooth warm skin shiver against my bare chest as well. "i can make you forget you know" I said nibbling his neck. I felt his hands travel up to my chest as i did this. I started to throw my weight a bit and we both fell on the bed. Me hovering above him. I felt hands go down to my pants and then the zipper. "you want them off~?" i teased a little still messing with his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

When i found his sweet spot i abused it as much as i could. Getting really loud moans out of him. I started to remove my pants leaving me with my black boxers. I also removed Sam's pant's off.  When i did i noticed he had a little 'something something' going down there. I kissed down his V line and rubbed against his clothe member. "T-Taurtis ngh- " i heard Sam moan out. I knew what he wanted to i removed myself and looked through my room finding what i been saving for a while. Lube.

I went back over to Sam who's face was powdered with red. "first these come off sammy~" i said slowly removing his boxers. As soon as i did i saw him clench his legs together in shame. But i saw what i caused in Sam. He was easy to break down. But this was amusing to watch Sam be vulnerable towards me. It turned me on. I hovered over him and started to pump his member. Moans and mewls left his mouth. I messed with his neck along with his nipple while still pumping him. "....Taurtis...." i heard him say through pants. I stopped and looked at his lustful gaze at me. "hehehe What is it Sammy~" i said smirking inside. i knew the answer to what he needed. Me. " please....ugh..just" he didn't finish for i kissed his soft lips. I removed my boxers and applied some lube on my member. 

As i finished i hovered over him again. "ready?~" i asked seductively. He nodded and i opened his legs placing them on my shoulders as i entered him. He tensed up and dug his fingers into the sheets. I didn't move for the fear that i might hurt him. But he quickly calmed down. I started to move slowly, Sam was sensitive and i didn't want to hurt him though it frustrated me that i didn't go any faster.

I grabbed his member and pumped it again. Making him moan and pant. "F-faster" he said. I gave him a sly smile as i went even deeper in him at even a faster pace. He kept moaning my name, as i kissed his sweet spot again. Then i heard him gasp and moan even louder. I have found it. I kept pushing that spot and going deeper and deeper in him. I pumped him even more and soon he reached his climax. He burst on my hand. But i continued. 

I bit on his neck as i kept going in an out of him. Soon i reached my own climax and my seed filled up Sam. We stayed like that for a moment before i slipped out of him and rolled to the side. He rolled over to me and intertwined out legs together. "i love you" he said. "love you to" i said back.

(Me: x-x

Yuki: oh no author chan

Me: *throws up* i'm going to take a shower)

​​​​​​​