A girl like him?!?

~Sam's P.O.V~
Ignoring the fact that all i saw was an almost naked Taurtis i began to play game crab. " Hey um Sam?" i heard Grian say. I looked his way and saw him plug in another controller. " Challenge huh you are so on!" i said and we both pressed on start beginning our game off.
~Time skip~
~Taurtis P.O.V~
I got out of the room after changing and walked out into the living room. I was a heartbroken at the mere sight in front me. Sam and Grian fell asleep together. Sam's head laid on Grian's chest while Grian had a hand over Sam. This hurt me a lot. I could have sworn that i could hear my own heart shatter. No! I was not going to let this happen. " HEY WAKE UP YOU TWO!!" i screamed both fell off the sofa. I looked at the clock. It was night time so that would be my reason to wake them up. "What the heck bruh?" Sam said rubbing his head at the pain when he hit the floor. "well if you don't know it's time to go to bed. After all tomorrow you have to pick someone up don't you?" i said with a slight anger in my voice. All Sam did was smile while Grain had gotten back on the couch and falling asleep. "Your right I do have to well I'll be going to sleep then." He said and walked to our room. I joined shortly after.
~the next morning cause they mostly just sleep unless you stalk them or something o.o~
Ugh I don't want to get up but Sam forcefully woke me up. "Come on get ready we have to clean up the house before our guest comes over COME ON!" He whined as he kept on shaking me. So I got up. "What guest?" I asked. But then his phone rang "hello?....oh your on your way?......WHAT YOU ARE HERE ALREAD!....ok I'll pick you up" he said and hung up." Ok ignore us cleaning up let's go to the airport come on!" He said and dragged me put of the room. "Come on Grian!" He said. All three of us leaving to the airport.
~a few minutes later~
"Yuki!" Sam yelled as he ran towards two girls up ahead of us. Me and Grian followed. One of the girls had a green good over herself and had a suitcase. The other looked like it could be her mom. She wore glasses and had black hair that was put up in a bun. I saw he whisper something to the girl which I assume was this 'Yuki' that Sam ran up to. When the woman stopped whispering the other ran up and hugged Sam.

​~Sam's P.O.V~
I hugged back as Yuki almost tackled me when she hugged me. I looked over to her helper. " just call me when you want me to pick her up or when she needs me" she said handing me a card and left some where. I took it and put it in my pocket. " Oh my gord Sam it's been so long" she said as she kissed my cheek. I chuckled at her childish action. But then i heard someone clear there throat. I let go and looked behind me and saw Taurtis there as well as Grian. Taurtis looked somewhat mad. Why? i don't know. " So? are you going to introduce us?" I heard Grian say. " Oh yeah Yuki This is Taurtis and Grain My best Friends" i said. Yuki stuck out her hand and Grain gladly took it. He shook her hand and smiled. Yuki well She didn't know who this was. " Nice to meet you Yuki-Chan i was the guy you called when you asked for Sam, Name is Grian" he said. She made an 'o' with her mouth and chuckled. " Nice to meet you Grian" she said and kept her hand out. " My name is Taurtis...Sam's Best friend" Taurtis said ignoring her hand. Yuki took back her hand and grabbed her suitcase. " No dear let me seems you had a journey" Grain said getting her suitcase. " You have no idea. America to Japan not to mention i am sore as heck" she said pressing on her back. " oh you come from America?" he said. Yuki nodded. They kept chatting for a bit. " Come on We don't have time geez" i said taking Yuki's Hand. " Oh right so where to first" she asked. Hmm never thought this fast. " First lets go to our house to leave your luggage there first then i'll plan there" i said. Beginning to walk up ahead on our way to our house
( also remember this Yuki isn't the Yuki in the Rp)
~Time Skip~
" Man such a long way are we there yet?" she asked. I chuckled at her childish actions. Man she never has changed. "Yeah we are here stop your whining" Taurtis Growled behind us. Honestly i don't know what is wrong with him all the time he kept glaring at us. I was still holding on to Yuki's hand as i helped her in. " Ok now we are here be careful we didn't clean up this morning cause we went to pick you up" i said, she just smiled as she guided herself to the living room. " So? what now Sam?" Taurtis said with an expressionless face. " Hmm i was wondering i would take her around here. You know let her meet some people" i said. Grain set her luggage near her. " Ok so first we go to the park maybe we will see people there" i said. I went over to the living room and took Yuki's hand and pulled her outside. We began walking and behind was Grain and Taurtis. " So...Yuki?" I heard Taurtis say. Great. " Yes what is it?" she said slightly turning around. " why can't you take off your hood? it's like hot as heck out here" he said. Yuki stopped and let go of my hand. She took off her hood and up stood her two silver fur rabbit ears.
~Taurtis P.O.V~
She...she's a hybrid to? just like him... Oh great now how am i going to compete with that. " Wow your just like Sam" I heard Grian's Voice in an ecstatic. " well yeah me and Sam ar-" she was cut short when Yuki was tackled down by someone. That someone was Dom. " HEY WHAT THE HECK DOM!" Sam yelled. Dom stopped and looked back and saw Yuki lying there. Oh wait...DOM COME ON TAKE HER. He went back and helped her up. " Sorry about that~" he said in a flirty tone. Perfect. "Um...it's ok" she said trying to take back her hand. But then Sam yanked her back. "watch it Dom!" he said. Dom Yanked back. " Heck no not this time!" he said. I looked over at Yuki which she seemed terrified but wasn't even looking at them she was looking up ahead. I looked when she was looking but didn't see anything. " Guys Guys guys just stop" Grian said stepping in stopping the debate. " Now Yuki are you ok?" he asked. She rubbed her arms but nodded. " Ok Now Dom....Step away Yuki has no interest right?" he said. Yuki nodded. GOD DAMIT GRIAN. Dom scoffed but gave her a quick peck on her cheek. " DOM GET BACK HERE N-" Sam began before Yuki grabbed his hand. " Lets just go please and not a word of that ever again please" she said lowering her ears. " Ok ok no teasing i get it " he said and looked at Grian giving him a thankful look. After that this day was like Hell to me.
~Time skip to night~
Yuki let out a yawn. I looked over the clock and saw it was night. " awe come on you'll be sleeping in my room" Sam said grabbing on Yuki's hand. WHAT?!?!. " What no Sam i rather take the closet or the floor then your bed" she said. Sam chuckled. DAMN IT HE BETTER NOT BE PERSISTANT AND SHE SHOULDNT AGREE. " Naw come on your our guest and technically i am used to a closet remember" he said nudging her. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. " yeah you always liked the closet but no seriously i'll take the couch" she said. Time to step in, i cant believe i'm going to do this. " why doesn't she sleep on my bed" i said trying to seem cool about it. " uh....no" Sam said. Yuki face palmed as Sam took her hand. " Why the heck not!" i somewhat screamed but kept it down. " Well one reason is She is blind and that is why i been holding her hand all day to keep her up but i'm sure your room is so messy she could break a bone quick" he said. I felt so stupid. She was blind no wonder there was so much holding hands. "and what are other reasons?" just because that was the reason that they were holding hands doesn't mean they cant be dating.

" Reason number two...im not letting you sleep in the same room with my sister" Sam said.

( Booya Ok who thought this was a girl in a relationship with Sam like his girlfriend or something XD cause i don't blame you i made it sound like that XD. Be honest here guys you thought it once)

Maybe I'm Insane Because I Love You(Samgladiator X Taurtis)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें