Karl's Departure

~Karl's P.O.V~
some issues have been going on back home. I have to go back and at least try to fix it. I'm also kind of relieved that I get to do home because this town is crazy. More and more people die as the days go by. Maybe I'm over reacting but better that then die. I packed my bags and went out of my room. "oh where are you going?" Sam asked as he was making food for them. ew. "I have to go back home some things came up and I need to get there" I said placing the bags on the floor. he sighted and looked at me. "Yuki told me if you ever need any money that I should give you this." he said taking out a loan of cash. I gasped in amazement on how much it was. "no I can't.. I have enough for a ticket" I said. in reality I wasn't. "no take it Yuki said So." he said placing the cash on my hand. I looked at him with a smile. "Thanks...you guys really are the best people I have ever met." I said giving him a hug. I grabbed my bag and left the house going towards the airport. as I entered a car pulled over. "Karl! are you leaving me Here without giving me a hug first?" I heard a familiar soft voice say. I looked over and it was Yuki with J. She had her arms spread. I put my bags down and went over to her hugging her. "thank you friend" I said a few tears leaving my eyes. "no problem...have a safe trip ok bud" she said letting go as well as me. I looked over at J and shook his hand with a smile. "take care of her" I said to him. he nodded and smiled. "take care" he said letting go of my hand. I smiled and went over to grab my bags. I waved goodbye as they did to yelling their goodbyes as well. I entered the airport and well I went on the plane shortly after. when the plane took off I looked out my window and I could still see Yuki and J there waving at the plane. I waved out. I'll miss Japan.

(I miss Japan myself...)