Class kiss

~Taurtis P.O.V~
The class turned to us after Silly won. "Kiss Kiss Kiss" the class cheered as Sam hugged me. I looked over at him smiling only to have him blush. It's cute really. I held Sam close as the class took out there phones. And I kissed Sam. Yeah I kissed him in front of the whole class. Sam kissed back and after a while we saw the whole class take pictures. Yuki smiled at us but frowned when Grian came into her view. She whispered something to J and headed out of the classroom. Grian followed her his head down low. Guess he still didn't take us very lightly. We stood up And headed to lunch. Yuki and Grian were not there I assumed they were still talking. "Hey J where's Yuki?" I asked. "Oh probably still talking to Grian about some personal things" He said getting out his mountain dew. It was about in the middle of lunch that Yuki and Grian came in. Grian had a smile on his face. Yuki seemed to be in thought. Guess she really is a miracle worker when it comes to making people happy. "Hey" J said as he kissed Yuki's cheek. She snapped out of thought it seemed. "Oh hey. Ahem so I liked your performance" she said complimenting me and Grian. I thanked her and we continued eating. Pretty soon the bell rang and we headed to gym.

~time skip brought to you by me~

We headed home as usual. Along the way Karl and Yuki played I spy. I was holding onto Sam as I usually do. Grian was in the very back. In all honesty I felt bad so I told him to catch up. He did and we headed home. Once there we all dropped to the floor from exhaustion.

We all took a nap

(Done sorry if it short)