A strange feeling...

(God why am I doing this. No I must so this for the readers I must)
~Grian's P.O.V ~
Ugh! I just I just can't! It hurts just to see them hang out now I have to deal with them dating? I came to the roof to get my mind off of things. By I soon heard footsteps behind me. "Grian?you ok?" I heard a female say. I looked behind myself and saw Yuki there. "Yeah just...hurt" I said more tears falling down my cheeks. She sat next to me and patted my back. "Grian? I know that you feel hurt and from what I heard J and Karl say saurtis I assume Taurtis and Sam got together. And I know.that hurts you but...I though you moved on" she said. I did to I though I moved on but apparently I didn't. "I know but I just held on" I said letting more tears roll down. "Ahhh it's ok" she said while hugging me. It felt nice to get a hug at this time. It felt nice to get a hug anyways. "I know that you had a thing for Sam but you just can't hold on. The most hurtful thing is not forgetting him...Its holding on to you love for him. I know I may not change your mind but I hope you realize that it will hurt you more if you hold onto your love" she said, and I knew deep inside that it was true. But it didn't feel right something was missing. Someone was missing from my life. I hugged Yuki as my tears fell and my sobs rang through the air. " shhh it's ok Grian let it out" her voice rang through my ears. I couldn't help but feel...happy.
(Yeah I had to for drama)
Yuki was always a kind hearted person and would do anything to make anyone happy and I do mean anything as long as it doesn't push her limits. Yuki also captured many hearts yet she didn't give them her light. She didn't give them the spotlight cause she knew they wouldn't see her or pay attention to her. They were like flies captivated by a shinning light. And yet she would shock them out she didn't want to be hurt. "Yuki? Do you ever think I will be happy" I asked out of the blue. 'I sure hope so...Grian there are many girls and guys out there for you to chose Sam just happens to be a lost cause since he has already been captured." She said holding onto my hand looking past me. Sometimes I wished she could see. See the world how it is instead of pitch darkness. She cried every time she was reminded of her disability. She did her best to shine on the outside yet deep inside her candle has blown out. At times I just wanted her to be happy. She always brought me to the light while she stayed behind in the darkness. "Thank you" I said hugging her tight.
~J's P.O.V (So we meet again J's brain) ~
I couldn't believe it they were together. I did everything to try and not scream at the top of my lungs. Why? Because both Grian and Yuki ran out. I did follow for certain reasons and eventually found them on the roof. "Thank you" Grian said giving her a hug.I felt...envy rise up but shrugged the feeling away as I kept watching. "Come on let's go! You lover boy" she said nudging him. He nudged her back while laughing along. Both were heading this way so I had to leave so they couldn't see me. I ran to the cafeteria and saw Sam and Taurtis alone in the end and Karl sitting alone so I sat with him.
~Yuki's p.o.v~
"Ah hey guys sorry did I miss anything" Grian said placing me on a seat and then I assume he sat down. "No not really. Just look at them they are just over there making lovey dovey faces" I heard Karl say next to me. Gord dam I wish I could see. But I can't. "Sam and Taurtis sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I heard J say I couldn't help buy giggle of the childish acts.
~Sam's P.O.V~
Yeah good job J I can hear you from here. I screamed in my head. No one really seemed to pay attention at us. Which to our benefit we got to sleep in a few kisses. "You know eventually they will find out right?" He said pointing the obvious. "Yeah I know but that won't stop me from loving you, You know" I said, causing Taurtis's face to flush a bright ruby shade. "And that won't stop me either. You are what kept me going when you left. You made me a promise yo come back and you did" he said, Yeah I remembered that promise. A promise that kept me going for a long while in America. "Yeah and if I ever leave again just know that either You come with me or keep in mind that I promise to come back for you ok?" I said, he smiled and nodded. Then the bell rang and everyone went to gym ahead of us. We took this opportunity and kissed even longer than a small peck. " come on let's go to gym" I said pulling away and walking to gym.

His hand in my hand

(Wooooo I did another chapter. Go Kathy go Katby
-ahem- anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also the YouTube in the vid is the artist that I have requested to draw for me. You know the one that did the tittle cover and the Taurtis one along with Yuki's photo. Yeah that is the artist. She is my cousin too. Shout out to Swampy-Squid love you Swampy~senpai ^-^ bye guys Hope you liked this chapter. Also if you don't mind which do you ship more Yuki and J or Yuki and Grian. Just wondering since I'm sure my friend is reading this just waiting for a whip to happen )