Sam...~SAM IS GONE ~

~Taurtis's P.O.V ~
I woke up in the middle of the Night. I noticed how Grain had fallen asleep whIle writing something on his journal. It wouldn't hurt if I looked right, so I did. At first I had to move Grain's head out of the way and when I did I took the book. I opened it up to the first page which only had a small drawing. I turned it to the next page and saw writing, an so much of it.
"What can I do to help him. Help both of them. If Taurtis only knew what and how Sam is what he is. I know I can't tell him I mean he is somewhat dence and won't be able to know what else to do with his best friend. I must somehow convince Sam to tell him. Though it might up with me dead or something worse but I can't risk someone else getting hurt. Not like...her. If only I told her long ago she would be here. Course Sam felt awful about it and went to an asylum for it but he turned out to be something that no one could hold back. I still can't believe I known Sam for 7 years of my life and know much more o him than taurtis. Taurtis has known Sam since they were 2 years old and Taurtis still doesn't know half of Sam. But can I trust Taurtis with Sam. Can I trust that Sam won't do anything to him too. I mean Sam does care a lot about Taurtis and I mean a lot but that...thing...I wasn't so sure. That thing in him could do anything. I am very afraid that this might backfire on me. It might up with millions of deaths and Sam covers in blood. But I have to trust that Sam will tell him....eventually." I stopped reading, I didn't want to read more, but I knew I had to. I got up and placed the book back the way it was. I headed out of the room and saw Sam there sleeping. He was hugging his bear and his ears were covering over his eyes, his mouth slightly opened and was slowly breathing. He looked...cute. I will admit that I did kinda like him but I still wasn't sure if I was into both genders, Or just one. This tore me apart knowing that I still wasn't sure about my sexuality. As I looked at Sam I noticed his ears were twitching and his mouth quiver and the tip of his eyes had small drops. He was having a nightmare. Should I wake him up?  "No....please"  is all I could hear him say as his ears twitched and his tears fall. "No...I want to see him...and a apologize to him...let me" he said. I walked to him and shook him slightly.but he wouldn't wake up.

"Please....I love him"  Sam said as his dark side took over.

(Sorry if it's short. Its hard to do his on a phone"