What Dating?!? no...

( I feel uncomfortable doing this chapter but I must because from here on it would be more drama and stuff)

~Karl's P.O.V~
This house wasn't so bad. I got a small guest room which is nice since I'm just coming over for a year or so maybe even a shorter time. Though I came to get my mind off things. Hopefully I can relax here, it seems peaceful here in Japan. Great now I'm hungry.
~Sam's P.O.V~
"Makig pancakes, making baking pancakes" I sang as I made lunch for all of us. Sure not pancakes but the song was stuck in my head
(In my head anyways)
Well I sure have to get a job to get money so I can make food. Sure I'm not the vest cook but at least they eat it. I know Yuki is a good cook but I don't want to let her near anything dangerous because of her blindness. "Hey brother why can't I help? You know I'm good in the kitchen" Yuki said popping her head In the kitchen. True I knew she learned how to do stuff that may seem like she is not blind but that is because she taught herself. But still that doesn't mean I can stop her from doing dangerous things for her blind state. "No I don't want you hurt" I said getting back to the food. "Fine but hurry I'm hungry" she said rubbing her stomach. "Yeah yeah just give it a minute" I said. She kept messing about being hungry that even Karl came in and both were just whining about being hungry.
(Like Dipper and Mabel from gravity falls when they are hungry XD)
"There geez" I said putting down five plates. Taurtis came in first before Grian but when Grian came in he looked...sad.But none the less we ate. Yet Yuki and Karl kept playing around with the food at times and then Taurtis butted in. It was cute to see them act playfully and all that even Grian started to join in. And of course I had a big mess to clean up. When they left it was just Yuki and I. "I clean bunny boy" she said getting ready to clean up. Course once she sais that I can't stop her or she will hurt me. So I went to the living room and saw Taurtis and Karl going at it on the gamecrab. But I didn't pay much attention I wanted to just take a nap. I plopped on my bed ready to nap but the Yuki's phone rang. I didn't want to pick it up but after the third time it rang I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked in an annoyed voice. "Oh..Sam sorry I wad meaning to talk to Yuki." I heard J on the other end say. Why did he went to speak to her."why did you want to speak to her? Hmm?" I asked suspiciously. I could hear him gulp on the other end. "Uh...no reason I was just going to check up on Yuki about our- I mean my research I'm doing, you know" he said in a nervous tone as if scared of me." J you sound nervous is something the matter?" I asked. He gasped a little but took a deep breath. "No no I'm not nervous why do you ask...STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS!!" He screamed in my ears. And it hurt a lot doing to me having really sensitive hearing. Something was up between him and my....oh no OH HELL NAW. "J ARE YOU AND YUKI SECRETLY DATING!!" I screamed in the phone.
(Ugh I hate doing that ;-;)
"What Dating? No....???" He said more like hiding the truth. "We just met why would we be dating? I mean I could invite her to dinner or something but not dating No.." he said. Extending the last part. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I said almost running out breath. "Uh........" is all he said. I went out of my room and gave Yuki her phone but being at a distance so she though I left. "Hello?...oh hi....yeah what time?...you going yo pick me up....well um you know...I'm blind....tomorrow? Sure then we'll after school right?...ok talk to you later then!" She said and hung up. "Yuki? May I ask you something" I asked as she finished sweeping. "Go ahead" she said removing her apron and ponytail. "Are you and J like something?" I knew she couldn't lie so I can find out the truth. "No why you ask?" Darn it she didn't lie. Phew ok even if she did lie J would have to go through me. Not that J is a bad guy but I care for my sister.

I don't want to lose another person

(I am done for now :D )